- 2000 Guineas - 5/1 Air Force Blue to win (New Paddy Power Customers)
- ACCA SPECIAL - 16/1 West Ham, Bayern Munich, Dortmund and Real Madrid ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Betfair go 8/1 for Sunderland to beat Stoke (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - Get 5/1 for Arsenal to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - New Betfair customers can get 3/1 for Arsenal to win
- LA LIGA - 6/1 Barcelona to beat Real Betis (New Betfair Customers)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - 25/1 Leicester and Man City BOTH to win with Paddy Power
- ACCA SPECIAL - 30/1 Man Utd, Man City, Inter and AC Milan ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - 10/1 Man City and Leicester both to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- SUPER SUNDAY - 10/1 Liverpool to beat Swansea (New Betfaur Customers)
- SUPER SUNDAY - Get 12/1 for Leicester to beat Man United with Paddy Power (New Accounts)
- MAN UTD v LEICESTER - Get 6/1 Man Utd win or 12/1 Leicester win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - Paddy Power go 10/1 for Saints to win on Sunday (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - 10/1 Man City to win the match (New Betfair Accounts)
- RUSSIAN GRAND PRIX - 6/1 Hamilton or 6/1 Rosberg to win the race with Betfair (New Accounts)
- CHELSEA v TOTTENHAM - Paddy Power go 7/1 for Spurs to win on Monday night (New Accounts)
- MNF - 10/1 Chelsea win or 7/1 Tottenham win with Betfair (New Customers)
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Zurich Classic of New Orleans
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Volvo China Open
- Next Aston Villa Manager - Latest Odds
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
Cheltenham v Everton Odds: Toffees bid to avoid a famous upset
Everton will be looking to avoid another famous FA Cup upset when they travel to Cheltenham in Monday night's live televised third round clash. The Toffees head to Whaddon Road as an illustrious top-flight club but they have been on the wrong end of their fair share of giant killings in the past and League Two outfit Cheltenham will be right up for this one.
It is Everton who start 4/11 odds on favourites to win the match with Bet 365, while Cheltenham are 9/1 to cause a shock. The draw is currently 17/4 and Everton manager David Moyes will be keen to get the job done quickly after seeing his side lose several matches against lower league opposition over the years.
The Toffees lost 2-1 to Shrewsbury at this stage of the FA Cup 10 years ago, as well as to Oldham five years ago and they have lost to Leeds in the Capital One Cup this season too. They will be wary of those past results and they might make heavy weather of it against a Cheltenham side who are enjoying a fine run in League Two.
Mark Yates has guided his team to fourth in the league table as a small squad bid for promotion. They have won eight and only lost two of 12 of their league matches at Whaddon Road this season, scoring in each of the last 10 there. They have only failed to score once at home all season in fact and both teams to score looks a decent bet at evens on Monday.
Both teams have scored in each of Everton's last 17 matches and Cheltenham boast enough of a goal threat to create a few nervous moments for the top-flight side. The pace of Jermaine McGlashan could prove important and he is a juicy 18/1 to be first goalscorer after scoring his third goal of the season in the recent 4-0 win over Wycombe.
It is Everton players who dominate the first goalscorer market though and Victor Anichebe could be worth a look at a best price 13/2 with B365. David Moyes could be tempted to rest some of his regular starters which could open the door for Anichebe, who scored the winner in Everton's 2-1 victory at Newcastle in mid-week. Anichebe had only been on the pitch 90 seconds before scoring at St James' Park and he now has five goals in 11 appearances this season.
He ensured that Everton have now only lost two of 11 matches away from home all season as they sit comfortably in fifth place in the Premier League. They should have enough about them to cope with the physical threat of a lower league team on Monday and the method of first goal to be a header could be worth a look at 4/1, while the correct score of 3-1 to Everton can be backed at 10/1.
Cheltenham v Everton Form
Check the season's statistics for both Cheltenham and Everton, plus the odds ahead of Monday's match.
Cheltenham v Everton Tips
Tip #1: Both teams to score @ evens with Bet365.
Tip #2: Method of first goal to be a header @ 4/1 with Bet365.
Tip #3: Everton to win 3-1 @ 10/1 with Bet365.
Cheltenham v Everton Odds
Correct Score Odds
20/1 Cheltenham 1-0
40/1 Cheltenham 2-0
22/1 Cheltenham 2-1
14/1 Draw 0-0
17/2 Draw 1-1
20/1 Draw 2-2
6/1 Everton 1-0
11/2 Everton 2-0
15/2 Everton 2-1
First Goalscorer Odds
15/4 Nikica Jelavic
5/1 Marouane Fellaini
5/1 Apostolos Vellios
13/2 Steven Naismith
13/2 Victor Anichebe
8/1 Magaye Gueye
8/1 Steven Pienaar
9/1 Leon Osman
9/1 Leighton Baines
11/1 Thomas Hitzlsperger
12/1 Chris Zebroski
12/1 Shaun Harrad
Odds supplied by Bet365.com, who provide live betting in-running for all FA Cup matches.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Mansfield v Liverpool Odds Shelvey The Man To Follow In FA Cup
David V Goliath Clash On The Cards At The One Call Stadium
Swansea v Arsenal Betting Tempting odds for a score draw at the Liberty
Premiership Sides Meet In Third Round Of FA Cup
Brighton v Newcastle Betting Match odds predict a tight FA Cup encounter
Brighton Hope For Repeat Of Last Year’s 4th Round Win
West Ham v Man Utd Odds Reds favourites for third round tie
All Premiership Clash On Saturday Evening
Walsall v Portsmouth Odds Saddlers look to pile more misery on Pompey
Visitors Without A Win Since Early October
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Betway are offering a free £30 bet on their online betting service
- Open account and place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Boylesports will match your first with a free bet of up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet - Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers