Free Scoring Liverpool Can Secure Qualification With Spartak Moscow Win
Wednesday 6th December 2017, 7.45pm - Liverpool v Spartak Moscow (Anfield)
The Champions League group stages reach their conclusion on Wednesday night, and most of the attention from an English point of view will fall on Anfield. Liverpool go into their crucial game against Spartak Moscow knowing that a point will see them through to the last 16 of the tournament, whilst a win against the Russians will secure them top spot in Group E.
- Liverpool are unbeaten in the Champions League this season - W2 D3 L0
- Spartak need to win the game at Anfield to have any chance of progressing through to the knock-out stage
|Wednesday 6th December - 7.45pm||Odds||Won/Lost||Bet|
|Liverpool v Spartak Moscow|
|Tips||Over 3.5 goals in the match Best Bet||@ 21 / 20|
Liverpool The Red Hot Favourites
These two teams met in Russia earlier in the season with the game ending in a scarcely believable 1-1 draw after the Reds had dominated the match.
It was a hugely frustrating night for Klopp's men away from home as they failed to build on their solitary goal before conceding a late equaliser, and that will be a result they will be eager to put right on Wednesday night. They have been in flying form of late in the Premier League with no defeat in their last five, and fresh off of a 5-1 win at Brighton on Saturday which should put them in fine heart ahead of this one.
Liverpool are the red hot favourites to win the game at 2/9 with Betfred, whilst the same firm rate Spartak as a massive 11/1 for the win.
Liverpool v Spartak Moscow Match Betting - Click To Bet
Free Flowing Liverpool Can Rip Spartak Apart
Since Liverpool lost to Spurs back in October, they have really improved in all areas and that should be giving the Spartak defenders a sleepless night before this match.
In the first game between these two, Liverpool contrived to miss a host of gilt edged chances and you can't see them spurning those opportunities on their own patch. Liverpool scored three against Stoke last week, and followed that up with those five on the south-coast at the weekend and that is despite Klopp employing plenty or rotation.
Mo Salah continues to be he star man for the Reds with the Egyptian on a remarkable run of form which has seen him bag 16 goals this term, and he is very much of interest at 4/5 with Coral to score anytime.
The goals have been equally free flowing in the Champions League with 16 goals to their name in five matches, including that famous 7-0 win in Maribor. They scored three at Sevilla last time out before falling apart in the 2nd half, and that leaky defence is always in the back of punters minds when it comes to having a bet on the Reds.
Barring that 2nd half disaster in Spain, Liverpool really have been in excellent form of late and at home against a Spartak team that don't travel well, you have to expect a home win. The bet here though, as is often the case with Liverpool, is in the goals market and over 3.5 goals in the match looks a more than fair price given the talent on show at 21/20 with Bet Victor.
Liverpool v Spartak Moscow Total Goals Betting - Click To Bet
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Rock Solid Man United Can Sweep Past CSKA Moscow At Old Trafford
United Need A Point To Be Sure Of Champions League Qualification
Improving Atletico Must Beat Chelsea In Stamford Bridge Champions League Clash
Chelsea Have Already Qualified For The Last 16
Scintillating Man City Can Sweep Past Woeful West Ham At Home
How Many Will West Ham Concede?
Expect A Low Scoring Affair As Bournemouth Host Southampton On Super Sunday
El Classic-Coast Likely To Be A Tight Contest At Dean Court
A Chelsea Win To Nil Is The Best Bet Against Newcastle
Chelsea V Newcastle Betting Preview
- Place your first bet on any Sportsbook market and if it loses Paddy Power will refund your stake in CASH.
- Max refund for this offer is £20
- New customers only, limited to one per person. If you’ve previously had a Paddy Power account, you will not qualify for the offer.
- Over 18's Only, Terms and Conditions Apply
Open Account - £20 Risk Free Bet
- Register and place an initial bet of £10
- Boylesports will provide you with up to £25 in free bets
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
- Enter the Promo Code F50 as you register
- Place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Ladbrokes will provide you a free bet of up to £50
- Bet £50 and get £50 in free bets
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Coral will provide you with £30 in free bets
- Visit Coral for full details
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Betfred will provide you with a £30 free bet that can be used on any sport
- In addition to this, Betfred will provide you with 30 free spins on their online casino
Open Account - £30 Signup Offer
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers