- FRANCE V IRELAND - 8/1 France to beat Ireland
- FRANCE v IRELAND - 4/1 France to win (Paddy Power)
- FRANCE v IRELAND - 4/1 France to win (Betfair)
- GERMANY v SLOVAKIA - 4/1 Germany to win (Paddy Power)
- GERMANY v SLOVAKIA - 4/1 Germany to win (Betway)
- GERMANY v SLOVAKIA - 4/1 Germany to win (Betfair)
- EURO SPECIAL - 6/1 Germany and Belgium BOTH to win (Paddy Power)
- BELGIUM v HUNGARY - 5/1 Belgium to win (Paddy Power)
- BELGIUM v HUNGARY - 4/1 Belgium to win (Betway)
- BELGIUM v HUNGARY - 5/1 Belgium to win (Betfair)
- ITALY v SPAIN - 12/1 Italy to win (Paddy Power)
- ITALY v SPAIN - 6/1 Spain to win (Paddy Power)
- EURO SPECIAL - 9/1 Spain and England both to win
- BET VICTOR - Bet £5 On England v Iceland & Get £5 FREE Bet For Every Remaining Match In Euros
- ENGLAND v ICELAND - 5/1 England to win (Paddy Power)
- ENGLAND v ICELAND - 4/1 England to win (Betway)
- EURO 2016 - Bet 365 offer money back on any game that ends 0-0
- Live In-Play - BMW International Open
- Live In-Play - Quicken Loans National
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
- Next Southampton Manager - Latest Odds
Schalke 04 v Arsenal Odds: The Gunners Against The Odds To Claim Vital Win
Arsenal face a tough test when they travel to Germany on Tuesday to take on Group B leaders Schalke 04 in the Champions League. The Gunners were defeated 2-0 when the teams met at the Emirates two weeks ago, as they dropped down to second in the table, one point adrift of Schalke with three games to play.
Arsene Wenger will be looking for a big response from his team following their lacklustre performance against their German opponents. Arsenal will need to come away from the Veltins-Arena with at least a draw, as a defeat would pile on the pressure ahead of their next match at home to Montpellier.
Meanwhile Schalke will be aiming to exploit Arsenal’s fragile state and in the process stamp their authority on the group by claiming a valuable win that would virtually ensure progression through to the next round. Paddy Power have handed the hosts odds of 10/11 to complete the double, while Arsenal can be backed at 3/1, where as a draw is available at 5/2.
Arsenal head into the game with just one win from their last five games, while Schalke's run of five consecutive wins came to an end at the weekend when they suffered a surprise last-gasp defeat away to Hoffenheim. However, the result is unlikely to unsettle them and they can be found at 7/1 to win 2-1 on Tuesday night. The previous meeting between the sides in Germany ended 3-1 to Schalke and a repeat scoreline could be on the cards if the German side are able to get off to a quick start.
After starting the season off with three consecutive clean sheets Arsenal have since conceded in 11 of their last 12 matches. Furthermore they have only one clean sheet from their last 21 Champions League games on the road, which will be a worrying statistic for Wenger. The Gunners will have to be on top form to come away with the three points, with Paddy Power Bookmakers pricing them at 12/1 to record a 2-1 victory. Meanwhile a 1-1 may be the value bet at 6/1.
Klaas-Jan Huntelaar opened the scoring two weeks ago and is likely to terrorise the Arsenal defence once again. The Dutch striker is a decent bet at 4/1 in the first goalscorer market, while he can be backed at evens to score anytime. Meanwhile Lukas Podolski has scored in two of Arsenal's three Champions League matches so far and can be backed at 8/1 to grab the first goal of the game on Tuesday.
While Arsenal’s defence has faultered in recent weeks they know that as a unit they are more than capable of scoring goals, reflected in their astonishing 7-5 victory over Reading last week. Schalke’s defensive record is nothing to shout about, having kept just one clean sheet in their last 14 European home matches. These statistics mean goals could be on the cards, with four or more priced at 15/8. However, due to the importance of the match we could be in store for a tight and tense affair, with odds of evens for under 2.5 goals to be scored.
Schalke 04 v Arsenal Form
Check the season's statistics for both Schalke 04 and Arsenal, plus the odds ahead of Tuesday's match.
Schalke 04 Stats | Arsenal Stats
Schalke 04 v Arsenal Tips
Tip#1: Klaas-Jan Huntelaar to score anytime @ evens with Paddy Power
Tip#2: 1-1 draw @ 6/1 with Paddy Power
Tip#3: Under 2.5 goals at evens with Paddy Power
Schalke 04 v Arsenal Odds
10/11 Schalke 04
Correct Score Odds
7/1 Schalke 04 1-0
9/1 Schalke 04 2-0
7/1 Schalke 04 2-1
12/1 Arsenal 1-0
22/1 Arsenal 2-0
12/1 Arsenal 2-1
10/1 Draw 0-0
6/1 Draw 1-1
12/1 Draw 2-2
First Goalscorer Odds
4/1 Klaas-Jan Huntelaar
13/2 Jefferson Farfan
7/1 Chinedu Obasi Ogbuke
7/1 Ciprian Marica
7/1 Teemu Pukki
8/1 Ibrahim Afellay
8/1 Lukas Podolski
8/1 Olivier Giroud
9/1 Marouane Chamakh
10/1 Lewis Holtby
10/1 Theo Walcott
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Games at Bolton Burnley and Watford tipped to see both teams score
Midweek Goals Galore Predicted Across Lower Divisions
Real Madrid v Borussia Dortmund Odds Ronaldo heads the first scorer betting
Real Madrid Odds On For The Win At The Bernabeu
Man City v Ajax Odds City firm favourites for an important win at the Etihad
City Bid To Keep Fading Champions League Dream Alive
AC Milan v Malaga Odds Match betting suggests Milan can nick an important win
Italian Side Start Favourites At The San Siro
West Brom v Southampton Odds Back Shane Long in the first scorer betting
Baggies Start Favourites Against Struggling Saints
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Open an account with Sky Bet:
- Register with Sky Bet.
- Sky Bet will have a special off for Euro 2016
Open Account - Open an Account
Get a £30 Free Bet when opening a new account with online bookmaker Betway.
- Register with Betway
- Place a bet of £10 or more
- Betway will match your first bet with a free bet up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet at Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers