- Live In-Play - BMW PGA Championship
- Live In-Play - Dean and DeLuca Invitational
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Betfair go 3/1 for Zlatan Ibrahimovic to join Manchester United
- INTERNATIONAL SPECIAL - 10/1 Croatia, England and Netherlands ALL win (New Paddy Power Customers)
- NEW CUSTOMER SPECIAL - 12/1 Italy, Spain, Germany and Portugal ALL win with Paddy Power
- ENGLAND v AUSTRALIA - Paddy Power go 4/1 for England to win (New Accounts)
- ENGLAND v AUSTRALIA - Get 4/1 for England to win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE - New Paddy Power customers get 7/1 for Real to beat Atletico
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE - Get 10/1 for Atletico to beat Real when you open an account with Paddy Power
- REAL v ATLETICO - New Paddy Power customers can get 7/1 for Ronaldo to score on Saturday
- REAL v ATLETICO - New Betway Customers get 7/1 for Real Madrid to win
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL - 7/1 Cristiano Ronaldo to score on Saturday (New Betfair Customers)
- Next Aston Villa Manager - Latest Odds
- Next Everton Manager - Latest Odds
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
Real Madrid v Borussia Dortmund Odds: Ronaldo heads the first scorer betting
The Champions League 'Group of Death' is really starting to hot up now and Matchday Four sees Real Madrid welcome Borussia Dortmund to the Bernabeu on Tuesday evening. Borussia currently top Group D but they head to Spain as big underdogs with the bookies, who make Jose Mourinho's Real odds on favourites to claim a valuable three points.
Real are currently 4/9 on to win the match with Ladbrokes as they bid to extend a stunning home record in Europe's premier competition. The Spanish giants have won their last seven Champions League games at home and have won 12 of their last 13 in the tournament on home soil. In stark contrast, Borussia are winless in their last six Champions League away matches and they are 7/1 to win and 3/1 to draw.
With the respective form of the two sides in mind it is no surprise to see Real are strongly favoured by the bookies, although Mourinho will be wary after he saw his side lose the corresponding fixture 2-1 in Germany two weeks ago. That was Real's only defeat in their last 10 matches as they continue to recover from a slow start to the season.
They are now up to third in La Liga and Cristiano Ronaldo continues to produce the goods on a regular basis. Ronaldo has scored 15 goals in his last 12 Champions League appearances and he is 5/2 favourite to score first, while Karim Benzema is 4/1 after notching 15 in his last 19 appearances in the competition.
However, it could be worth looking for a touch of value elsewhere and Angel Di Maria can be backed at a tempting 7/1 after his excellent performance in Real's 4-0 win over Zaragoza at the weekend. Real were on the goal trail once again and they have now only failed to score once all season, with Ladbrokes bookmakers offering 11/8 for Real to score over 2.5 goals on Tuesday.
Ronaldo and co. could cause Borussia, who have won just two of seven away games in all competitions this season, all sorts of problems, although the German side are more than capable of grabbing a goal of their own as Real have kept just one clean sheet in their last nine Champions League outings.
Robert Lewandowski, who opened the scoring against Madrid last month, is their obvious goal threat and he is 7/1 to score first or 11/5 to score anytime. The Pole offers a real threat, although he couldn't find a way past Stuttgart in the Bundesliga on Saturday as they were held to a 0-0 draw.
It was the first time that Borussia have failed to score this season as they find themselves in fifth place in the Bundesliga. They are capable of getting on the scoresheet in Madrid but the Spanish side could prove too strong on home soil in the end, with Ladbrokes going 7/4 for Real Madrid to win and both teams to score combined.
Real Madrid v Borussia Dortmund Form
Check the season's statistics for both Real Madrid and Borussia Dortmund, plus the odds ahead of Tuesday's match.
Real Madrid v Borussia Dortmund Tips
Tip #1: Real Madrid win and both teams to score @ 7/4 with Ladbrokes.
Tip #2: Real Madrid to score over 2.5 goals @ 11/8 with Ladbrokes.
Tip #3: Angel Di Maria to score first @ 7/1 with Ladbrokes.
Real Madrid v Borussia Dortmund Odds
4/9 Real Madrid
7/1 Borussia Dortmund
Correct Score Odds
10/1 Real Madrid 1-0
8/1 Real Madrid 2-0
15/2 Real Madrid 2-1
16/1 Draw 0-0
9/1 Draw 1-1
14/1 Draw 2-2
18/1 Borussia Dortmund 1-0
28/1 Borussia Dortmund 2-0
16/1 Borussia Dortmund 2-1
First Goalscorer Odds
5/2 Cristiano Ronaldo
7/2 Gonzalo Higuain
4/1 Karim Benzema
7/1 Angel Di Maria
7/1 Robert Lewandowski
7/1 Jose Callejon
8/1 Marco Reus
9/1 Mesut Ozil
10/1 Julian Schieber
11/1 Mario Gotze
12/1 Ivan Perisic
Odds supplied by Ladbrokes.com, who offer live betting in-running for all Champions League matches.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Man City v Ajax Odds City firm favourites for an important win at the Etihad
City Bid To Keep Fading Champions League Dream Alive
AC Milan v Malaga Odds Match betting suggests Milan can nick an important win
Italian Side Start Favourites At The San Siro
West Brom v Southampton Odds Back Shane Long in the first scorer betting
Baggies Start Favourites Against Struggling Saints
QPR v Reading Betting Rangers odds on for early season six pointer
Both Sides Are Yet To Win In The Top Flight This Term
Braintree v Tranmere Betting League One leaders to overpower Conference rivals
Andy Robinson To Continue Excellent Scoring Form
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Get up to £25 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £5 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £25 in free bets
Open Account - Free £25 Bet
Get a free bet of £30 when opening a new account with online bookmaker Betway.
- Register with Betway
- Have a bet of £10 or more
- Betway will match that bet with a free bet up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet at Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers