- ARSENAL v LEICESTER - Get 15/1 for the Foxes to win with Paddy Power (new accounts)
- IN-PLAY OFFER - Bet £20 pre-match on Arsenal v Leicester with Paddy Power and get a free £10 in-play bet
- ARSENAL v LEICESTER - Get 5/1 for the Gunners to win with Paddy Power (new accounts)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 5/1 for Arsenal to win or 12/1 for Leicester to win with Betfair
- SIX NATIONS - 3/1 England to beat Italy with Betfair (New Customers)
- DOUBLE SPECIAL - 12/1 for Liverpool and Man City BOTH to win on Sunday (new Paddy Power customers)
- VILLA v LIVERPOOL - Betfair offer new customers 6/1 for Liverpool to win on Sunday
- MAN CITY v TOTTENHAM - Paddy Power go 12/1 for Spurs to win (new accounts)
- MAN CITY v SPURS - Get 5/1 City win or 10/1 Tottenham win when you open a Betfair account
- LA LIGA - Betfair offer enhanced odds of 5/1 for Barcelona to beat Celta Vigo (New Accounts)
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
- LIVE IN-PLAY - AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am
Real Madrid v Borussia Dortmund Odds: Ronaldo heads the first scorer betting
The Champions League 'Group of Death' is really starting to hot up now and Matchday Four sees Real Madrid welcome Borussia Dortmund to the Bernabeu on Tuesday evening. Borussia currently top Group D but they head to Spain as big underdogs with the bookies, who make Jose Mourinho's Real odds on favourites to claim a valuable three points.
Real are currently 4/9 on to win the match with Ladbrokes as they bid to extend a stunning home record in Europe's premier competition. The Spanish giants have won their last seven Champions League games at home and have won 12 of their last 13 in the tournament on home soil. In stark contrast, Borussia are winless in their last six Champions League away matches and they are 7/1 to win and 3/1 to draw.
With the respective form of the two sides in mind it is no surprise to see Real are strongly favoured by the bookies, although Mourinho will be wary after he saw his side lose the corresponding fixture 2-1 in Germany two weeks ago. That was Real's only defeat in their last 10 matches as they continue to recover from a slow start to the season.
They are now up to third in La Liga and Cristiano Ronaldo continues to produce the goods on a regular basis. Ronaldo has scored 15 goals in his last 12 Champions League appearances and he is 5/2 favourite to score first, while Karim Benzema is 4/1 after notching 15 in his last 19 appearances in the competition.
However, it could be worth looking for a touch of value elsewhere and Angel Di Maria can be backed at a tempting 7/1 after his excellent performance in Real's 4-0 win over Zaragoza at the weekend. Real were on the goal trail once again and they have now only failed to score once all season, with Ladbrokes bookmakers offering 11/8 for Real to score over 2.5 goals on Tuesday.
Ronaldo and co. could cause Borussia, who have won just two of seven away games in all competitions this season, all sorts of problems, although the German side are more than capable of grabbing a goal of their own as Real have kept just one clean sheet in their last nine Champions League outings.
Robert Lewandowski, who opened the scoring against Madrid last month, is their obvious goal threat and he is 7/1 to score first or 11/5 to score anytime. The Pole offers a real threat, although he couldn't find a way past Stuttgart in the Bundesliga on Saturday as they were held to a 0-0 draw.
It was the first time that Borussia have failed to score this season as they find themselves in fifth place in the Bundesliga. They are capable of getting on the scoresheet in Madrid but the Spanish side could prove too strong on home soil in the end, with Ladbrokes going 7/4 for Real Madrid to win and both teams to score combined.
Real Madrid v Borussia Dortmund Form
Check the season's statistics for both Real Madrid and Borussia Dortmund, plus the odds ahead of Tuesday's match.
Real Madrid v Borussia Dortmund Tips
Tip #1: Real Madrid win and both teams to score @ 7/4 with Ladbrokes.
Tip #2: Real Madrid to score over 2.5 goals @ 11/8 with Ladbrokes.
Tip #3: Angel Di Maria to score first @ 7/1 with Ladbrokes.
Real Madrid v Borussia Dortmund Odds
4/9 Real Madrid
7/1 Borussia Dortmund
Correct Score Odds
10/1 Real Madrid 1-0
8/1 Real Madrid 2-0
15/2 Real Madrid 2-1
16/1 Draw 0-0
9/1 Draw 1-1
14/1 Draw 2-2
18/1 Borussia Dortmund 1-0
28/1 Borussia Dortmund 2-0
16/1 Borussia Dortmund 2-1
First Goalscorer Odds
5/2 Cristiano Ronaldo
7/2 Gonzalo Higuain
4/1 Karim Benzema
7/1 Angel Di Maria
7/1 Robert Lewandowski
7/1 Jose Callejon
8/1 Marco Reus
9/1 Mesut Ozil
10/1 Julian Schieber
11/1 Mario Gotze
12/1 Ivan Perisic
Odds supplied by Ladbrokes.com, who offer live betting in-running for all Champions League matches.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Man City v Ajax Odds City firm favourites for an important win at the Etihad
City Bid To Keep Fading Champions League Dream Alive
AC Milan v Malaga Odds Match betting suggests Milan can nick an important win
Italian Side Start Favourites At The San Siro
West Brom v Southampton Odds Back Shane Long in the first scorer betting
Baggies Start Favourites Against Struggling Saints
QPR v Reading Betting Rangers odds on for early season six pointer
Both Sides Are Yet To Win In The Top Flight This Term
Braintree v Tranmere Betting League One leaders to overpower Conference rivals
Andy Robinson To Continue Excellent Scoring Form
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you THREE FREE £10 bets.
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Ladbrokes are one of the best known bookmakers in the UK and are offering a free £50 bet when you sign up as a new customer. Register using the bonus code F50 and they'll match your first bet with a free bet up to £50.
Open Account - Free £50 bet
£25 free bet with William Hill.
- Open an account at William Hill and and use the promotion code F25.
- Deposit funds and place your first bet
- William Hill match your first bet with a free bet up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Betfred will give you a free £30 bet when you open a new account and have a first bet of at least £10.
- Open a new betting account with Betfred
- Have a bet of at least £10
- Betfred will give you a free £30 bet
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers