- 2000 Guineas - 5/1 Air Force Blue to win (New Paddy Power Customers)
- ACCA SPECIAL - 16/1 West Ham, Bayern Munich, Dortmund and Real Madrid ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Betfair go 8/1 for Sunderland to beat Stoke (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - Get 5/1 for Arsenal to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - New Betfair customers can get 3/1 for Arsenal to win
- LA LIGA - 6/1 Barcelona to beat Real Betis (New Betfair Customers)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - 25/1 Leicester and Man City BOTH to win with Paddy Power
- ACCA SPECIAL - 30/1 Man Utd, Man City, Inter and AC Milan ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - 10/1 Man City and Leicester both to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- SUPER SUNDAY - 10/1 Liverpool to beat Swansea (New Betfaur Customers)
- SUPER SUNDAY - Get 12/1 for Leicester to beat Man United with Paddy Power (New Accounts)
- MAN UTD v LEICESTER - Get 6/1 Man Utd win or 12/1 Leicester win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - Paddy Power go 10/1 for Saints to win on Sunday (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - 10/1 Man City to win the match (New Betfair Accounts)
- RUSSIAN GRAND PRIX - 6/1 Hamilton or 6/1 Rosberg to win the race with Betfair (New Accounts)
- CHELSEA v TOTTENHAM - Paddy Power go 7/1 for Spurs to win on Monday night (New Accounts)
- MNF - 10/1 Chelsea win or 7/1 Tottenham win with Betfair (New Customers)
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Zurich Classic of New Orleans
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Volvo China Open
- Next Aston Villa Manager - Latest Odds
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
Man City v Ajax Odds: City firm favourites for an important win at the Etihad
Manchester City will look to keep their fading Champions League dream alive when they welcome Ajax to the Etihad Stadium on Tuesday night. City have made a dreadful start to life in Group D as they have taken just one point from their opening three games and this fixture with Ajax is a 'must win' as the pressure begins to mount on Roberto Mancini.
The Italian manager has admitted that he flirted with the idea of taking over at Monaco before winning the Premier League last season and that is unlikely to have endeared him to the City faithful after a sticky start to the season. City do start as 2/5 odds on favourites with Ladbrokes this week and only a win will do.
City find themselves in a tough predicament in Group D after they fell to a humiliating 3-1 defeat to Ajax in Amsterdam two weeks ago. Ajax are 13/2 to cause another upset and 7/2 to draw but City's fine home record makes them worthy favourites as they bid to avoid elimination from the group stages for a second successive season.
Mancini's men have struggled to get to grips with European football but they are unbeaten in their last 18 European home games and they have lost only one of their last 35 on home soil. That record ensures they demand respect in this Man City v Ajax clash and they could be worth a look to win in the handicap market where they are 11/10 to win with a -1 goal deficit.
Scoring goals has been the biggest issue for the reigning Premier League champions as Carlos Tevez has scored just one in his last 10 and he is 7/2 joint-favourite to score first on Tuesday with Sergio Aguero, who has scored just two goals all season. Edin Dzeko is 4/1 after scoring six this term, while Mario Balotelli (4/1) is unlikely to start after his dismal showing in the 0-0 draw at West Ham on Saturday.
The draw with West Ham ensured that City remain the only unbeaten team in the English top flight but their misfiring forwards look tough to back on current form and for a touch more value it could be worth backing Yaya Toure. The giant midfielder is a man for the big occasion and he can be backed at 7/1 to get the first goal.
City, who are likely to be without the injured Maicon, Micah Richards, James Milner, Joleon Lescott, David Silva and Jack Rodwell, can get back on the goal trail against an Ajax defence that are prone to defensive errors. The Dutch side have kept one clean sheet in nine and they are yet to keep a clean sheet away from home this season.
Ladbrokes bookmakers offer 2/1 for the Man City win and both teams to score combined and Ajax can get on the scoresheet at least. Christian Eriksen is 5/1 to score anytime and that looks very decent value after the Danish playmaker destroyed City in Ajax's 3-1 win two weeks ago.
However, Ajax go into the game on the back of a 2-0 defeat to Vitesse, a result that leaves them in fifth place in the Dutch Eredivisie, and they could struggle to repeat their heroics against City at the Etihad. They look suspect at the back and City can grab a valuable three points to ease the pressure on Mancini and keep their Champions League dream going for one more week at least.
Man City v Ajax Form
Check the season's statistics for both Man City and Ajax, plus the odds ahead of Tuesday's match.
Man City v Ajax Tips
Tip #1: Man City win and both teams to score @ 2/1 with Ladbrokes.
Tip #2: Yaya Toure to score first @ 7/1 with Ladbrokes.
Tip #3: Christian Eriksen to score anytime @ 5/1 with Ladbrokes.
Man City v Ajax Odds
2/5 Man City
Correct Score Odds
8/1 Man City 1-0
13/2 Man City 2-0
15/2 Man City 2-1
16/1 Draw 0-0
10/1 Draw 1-1
18/1 Draw 2-2
20/1 Ajax 1-0
33/1 Ajax 2-0
18/1 Ajax 2-1
First Goalscorer Odds
7/2 Sergio Aguero
7/2 Carlos Tevez
4/1 Edin Dzeko
4/1 Mario Balotelli
7/1 Yaya Toure
8/1 Samir Nasri
10/1 Scott Sinclair
10/1 Siem De Jong
12/1 Miralem Sulejmani
12/1 Aleksandar Kolarov
12/1 Tobias Sana
12/1 Ryan Babel
Odds supplied by Ladbrokes.com, who offer live betting in-running for all Champions League matches.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
AC Milan v Malaga Odds Match betting suggests Milan can nick an important win
Italian Side Start Favourites At The San Siro
West Brom v Southampton Odds Back Shane Long in the first scorer betting
Baggies Start Favourites Against Struggling Saints
QPR v Reading Betting Rangers odds on for early season six pointer
Both Sides Are Yet To Win In The Top Flight This Term
Braintree v Tranmere Betting League One leaders to overpower Conference rivals
Andy Robinson To Continue Excellent Scoring Form
Liverpool v Newcastle Betting Tempting odds for a draw at Anfield
Luis Suarez Favourite To Score First
Adam Lyth should return to opener spot for England this summer
Who Should Partner Alastair Cook In England's First Test Match?
Worst Premier League Starting XI Of The Year
Stealing XI (A Leav In)
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Betway are offering a free £30 bet on their online betting service
- Open account and place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Boylesports will match your first with a free bet of up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet - Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers