- WALES v NORTHERN IRELAND - 6/1 Wales to win (Betway)
- WALES v NORTHERN IRELAND - 7/1 Gareth Bale to score (Betfair)
- WALES v NORTHERN IRELAND - 6/1 Wales win or 14/1 N. Ireland win (Betfair)
- IRISH DERBY - 7/1 Harzand to win with Paddy Power
- IRISH DERBY - 7/1 Harzand to win with Betfair
- CROATIA v PORTUGAL - 8/1 Croatia to win with Paddy Power
- CROATIA v PORTUGAL - 7/1 Cristiano Ronaldo to score (Betfair)
- CROATIA v PORTUGAL - 8/1 Croatia win or 10/1 Portugal win (Betfair)
- FRANCE v IRELAND - 4/1 France to win (Paddy Power)
- FRANCE v IRELAND - 4/1 France to win (Betfair)
- GERMANY v SLOVAKIA - 4/1 Germany to win (Paddy Power)
- GERMANY v SLOVAKIA - 4/1 Germany to win (Betway)
- GERMANY v SLOVAKIA - 4/1 Germany to win (Betfair)
- EURO SPECIAL - 6/1 Germany and Belgium BOTH to win (Paddy Power)
- BELGIUM v HUNGARY - 5/1 Belgium to win (Paddy Power)
- BELGIUM v HUNGARY - 4/1 Belgium to win (Betway)
- BELGIUM v HUNGARY - 5/1 Belgium to win (Betfair)
- ITALY v SPAIN - 12/1 Italy to win (Paddy Power)
- ITALY v SPAIN - 6/1 Spain to win (Paddy Power)
- BET VICTOR - Bet £5 On England v Iceland & Get £5 FREE Bet For Every Remaining Match In Euros
- ENGLAND v ICELAND - 5/1 England to win (Paddy Power)
- ENGLAND v ICELAND - 4/1 England to win (Betway)
- EURO 2016 - Bet 365 offer money back on any game that ends 0-0
- Live In-Play - BMW International Open
- Live In-Play - Quicken Loans National
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
- Next Southampton Manager - Latest Odds
AC Milan v Malaga Odds: Match betting suggests Milan can nick an important win
AC Milan will be looking for revenge when they take on Malaga in their latest Champions League qualifier in Group C on Tuesday night. Malaga got the better of this corresponding fixture in Spain last month as they won through 1-0 and the Spanish side now sit comfortably on top of Group C with a perfect record, although the Italians start favourites at the San Siro this week.
Milan are currently 23/10 in the latest match odds with William Hill, who price Malaga 5/2 and the draw 11/2. Massimo Allegri's Milan could do with a win as they currently sit in second place in Group C with four points from three games and their recent improved form suggests they could be worth a look to take all three points.
The Rossoneri started the season in dismal fashion but they have picked up of late as they now sit in 10th place in Serie A following a three-match unbeaten run. Their 'San Siro curse' has been well and truly broken, with consecutive home wins against Genoa and Chievo respectively. They humbled Chievo 5-1 on Saturday and Stephan El Shaarawy is proving that he can take over the 'star player' mantle left by Zlatan Ibrahimovic when he moved to PSG in the summer.
El Shaarawy has scored nine goals this season, including three in his last three, and he looks a worthy 5/1 favourite to score first in this Milan v Malaga clash. El Shaarawy has been hugely impressive so far but it is defensively that Milan have really thrived, particularly in Europe. They have kept five clean sheets in their last six European games at the San Siro and they are 7/4 to keep a clean sheet and 5/2 to win to nil on Tuesday.
Malaga have been equally brilliant defensively though as they have kept five consecutive clean sheets in the Champions League and they are the only team yet to concede a goal in the competition. The Spanish outfit are 3/1 to keep a clean sheet and 9/2 to win to nil with Hills as they look to continue their impressive start to the season.
Manuel Pellegrini's side are currently fourth in La Liga and top of Group C in the Champions League after winning three from three. Joaquin was the key man when Malaga hosted Milan last month as he grabbed the only goal in a 1-0 win and he is 11/1 to score first and add to his tally of five goals for the season.
However, considering the defensive records of the two sides, goals might be at a premium on Tuesday and under 2.5 goals looks a decent punt at 10/11. Furthermore, Malaga have failed to score in three of their last seven away games and their away form in general has left a lot to be desired as they have won only three of seven, with Milan looking worthy favourites to nick a narrow win at the San Siro this week.
AC Milan v Malaga Form
Check the season's statistics for both AC Milan and Malaga, plus the odds ahead of Tuesday's match.
AC Milan v Malaga Tips
Tip #1: AC Milan win @ 23/20 with WilliamHill.
Tip #2: Under 2.5 goals @ 10/11 with WilliamHill.
Tip #3: Stephan El Shaarawy to score first @ 5/1 with WilliamHill.
AC Milan v Malaga Odds
23/20 AC Milan
Correct Score Odds
7/1 AC Milan 1-0
10/1 AC Milan 2-0
15/2 AC Milan 2-1
10/1 Draw 0-0
6/1 Draw 1-1
14/1 Draw 2-2
10/1 Malaga 1-0
18/1 Malaga 2-0
11/1 Malaga 2-1
First Goalscorer Odds
5/1 Stephan Al Shaarawy
5/1 Alexander Pato
11/2 Giampaolo Pazzini
6/1 No Goalscorer
7/1 Javier Saviola
15/2 Roque Santa Cruz
15/2 Kevin-Prince Boateng
10/1 Antonio Nocerino
11/1 Sebastian Fernandez
Odds supplied by WilliamHill.com, who offer live betting in-running for all Champions League matches.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
West Brom v Southampton Odds Back Shane Long in the first scorer betting
Baggies Start Favourites Against Struggling Saints
QPR v Reading Betting Rangers odds on for early season six pointer
Both Sides Are Yet To Win In The Top Flight This Term
Braintree v Tranmere Betting League One leaders to overpower Conference rivals
Andy Robinson To Continue Excellent Scoring Form
Liverpool v Newcastle Betting Tempting odds for a draw at Anfield
Luis Suarez Favourite To Score First
Sunderland v Aston Villa Betting Back a draw at the Stadium of Light
Top Flight Strugglers Could Serve Up A Low Scoring Game
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Open an account with Sky Bet:
- Register with Sky Bet.
- Sky Bet will have a special off for Euro 2016
Open Account - Open an Account
Get a £30 Free Bet when opening a new account with online bookmaker Betway.
- Register with Betway
- Place a bet of £10 or more
- Betway will match your first bet with a free bet up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet at Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers