The international break takes over this weekend, but we’re focusing solely on the Football League as we bid to draw out the goals in the Both Teams To Score treble. In League One we have plucked out Walsall’s fixture with leaders Shrewsbury, while over in League Two we need Accrington, Luton, Cambridge, and Wycombe to find the back of the bet.
Walsall v Shrewsbury - Saturday 7th October (3pm)
- League One leaders Shrewsbury travel to 16th-placed Walsall
- Shrewsbury are the only unbeaten team in the Football League, winning 9 of their 11 games this season.
- The Shrews have scored in all 14 of their league & cup matches this season.
- Walsall have scored & conceded in 12 of their last 13 league & cup games.
- Walsall have scored in all 7 home games this season, scoring 2+ in 6.
- The last time Walsall failed to find the back of the net at home was April.
- Only 2 teams have conceded more goals than Walsall (20).
- Shrewsbury last fired blanks away from home back in April.
- BTTS has occurred in the last 4 encounters between the teams, while the last clash at Walsall contained 5 goals.
Tip #1: BTTS @ 4/5 with Bet365
Accrington v Luton - Saturday 7th October (3pm)
- The top clash in League Two pits together Accrington (3rd) against Luton (5th).
- Both teams have netted 21 goals so far - only Wycombe (22) have scored more.
- 13 of Accrington’s 15 league & cup games this season have seen both themselves and their opponents score.
- Accrington have scored & conceded in 9 of their last 10 home matches in all competitions.
- Accrington have only failed to score in each of their previous 22 home games.
- BTTS has occurred in Luton’s last 2 games, and 3 of the last 5.
- On the opening day of the season Luton remarkably smashed 8 goals past Yeovil.
- The last 2 clashed between the teams have produced 8 goals, with both teams netting in each.
- When Luton last visited Stanley in May they bagged 4 goals.
Tip #2: BTTS @ 4/6 with Bet365
Cambridge v Wycombe - Saturday 7th October (3pm)
- 7th-placed Wycombe travel to Cambridge in 12th.
- Wycombe are League Two’s top goalscorers with 22 strikes.
- However, the Chairboys have leaked in 17 goals, more than any other team in the top-14.
- The club’s 11 goals have produced a whopping 39 goals, an average of 3.5 goals a game.
- Cambridge have scored in 7 of their last 8 league home games dating back to March.
- 9 of Wycombe’s 11 League Two games have been BTTS, including their last 4.
- Wycombe have scored 2+ goals in 9 of their last 12 league & cup away games.
- Cambridge were defeated 2-1 in this fixture last term.
Tip #3: BTTS @ 4/5 with Bet365View full mobile page