Last weekend's 4/1 English football treble landed thanks to Aston Villa, Bradford and Coventry, and we are looking to make it back-to-back winning Football League Trebles on Saturday. There is a whole host of international football taking place but we have got an 11/2 bet for the upcoming League Two fixtures...
Saturday 7th October, 3.00pm - League Two: Crewe v Stevenage
- Crewe have lost five League Two games in a row
- Crewe have failed to score in four of their past five outings and they have conceded 13 goals in that time
- Stevenage have won three league fixtures in a row
- Stevenage have scored in all of their league matches so far
- Stevenage have won three of their past four on the road
- Crewe have lost five of their last seven meetings with Stevenage - Won One, Drawn One
- Tip #1: Stevenage to win @ 29/20 with Boylesports.
Saturday 7th October, 3.00pm - League Two: Lincoln v Chesterfield
- Danny Cowley's Lincoln have only lost one home game since being promoted to League Two
- Chesterfield are winless in eight in League Two
- Chesterfield have lost each of their past four league matches
- Chesterfield have conceded thirteen goals while failing to win any of their five away league fixtures - Drawn One, Lost Four
- Tip #2: Lincoln to win @ 4/6 with Boylesports.co.uk.
Saturday 7th October, 3.00pm - League Two: Notts County v Forest Green
- Both of Notts County's league defeats have come away from home (Won Eight, Drawn One, Lost Two)
- Notts County are unbeaten at Meadow Lane this term - Won Four, Drawn One
- Forest Green have lost eight of their eleven league fixtures since being promoted - Won One, Drawn Two
- Rovers have gone 292 minutes without scoring a league goal
- Forest Green have the worst away record in League Two - Won None, Drawn One, Lost Four
- Tip #3: Notts County to win @ 4/7 with Boylesports bookmakers.