Wales v Israel Odds: Bale to fire the hosts to a historic win
Sunday 6th September, 5.00pm - Wales v Israel
Wales stand on the verge of history ahead of Sunday's Euro 2016 qualifier with Israel at the Cardiff City Stadium. Chris Coleman's men edged to a 1-0 win over Cyprus on Thursday night and it was a result that puts them within three points of qualifying for a major tournament for the first time since the 1958 World Cup.
- Wales have kept 4 successive clean sheets in Group B and they haven't conceded a goal in 414 minutes of competitive action
- Gareth Bale has scored 6 of Wales' 10 goals during qualifying, including the last 4 in a row
- Wales haven't reached the finals of a major tournament since the 1958 World Cup
Wales Can Make History
History could well repeat itself on Sunday as Wales actually beat Israel to qualify for the 1958 World Cup and they could pull off a similar feat this weekend, with Bet Victor going even-money for Wales to win the match.
The home side look decent value for victory as they are unbeaten in their last six outings in Cardiff and they know that a win this weekend would be enough to see them qualify for next summer's European Championship finals in France. They have won five and drawn two of their matches in Group B so far to move three points clear of Belgium and five clear of Israel, who have been very inconsistent.
The Win To Nil
Coleman's men, who are sweating on the fitness of Joe Ledley, have been so impressive defensively as they have kept five clean sheets - more than any other team - during qualifying and they haven't conceded a goal in the last four fixtures. It is 414 minutes since the opposition last scored against them and Wales are a best price 21/10 win to nil with Sky Bet.
Israel's Away Day Blues
Israel are still in the qualification mix after they beat Andorra 4-0 on Thursday and that victory halted a four-match losing run. However, they have a relatively poor record on their travels as they have won just 7 of their last 18 away matches and those wins came against minnows such as Malta, Luxembourg, Northern Ireland, Honduras (twice), Cyprus and Andorra.
Bale Holds The Key
Furthermore, Israel have never beaten Wales in five previous meetings (drawn two, lost three) and the Welsh cruised to a 3-0 victory when they last met in Haifa in March. Gareth Bale was the chief architect of that result as he scored a brace and he is 11/10 to score at anytime with Bet 365 on Sunday.
Bale, who was the hero in the win over Cyprus, has scored six of Wales' ten goals during qualifying for Euro 2016, including their last four in a row. The Real Madrid star has popped up with the winner on three occasions in Group B and he is 31/10 to score at anytime with Bet Victor.
Wales v Israel Tips
|Sunday 6th September - 5.00pm|
|Wales v Israel|
|Tips:||Wales to win the match @ Evens*||Bet Victor|
|Gareth Bale to score last @ 31/10||Bet Victor|
|Wales to win to nil @ 21/10||Sky Bet|
Wales v Israel Odds
First Goalscorer Odds:
Correct Score Odds:
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Spain v Slovakia Odds La Roja gunning for revenge in crunch Group C clash
Back Silva To Score
San Marino v England Betting Wayne Rooney can break The Three Lions alltime goalscoring record in Serravalla
England Can Make It 7 Wins In 7
Russia v Sweden Odds Zlatan can earn the visitors a draw at the Luzhniki
Group G Rivals Meet In Pivotal Clash
Gills Scunthorpe and Pompey are bankers for our Football League Treble
Scunthorpe To Add To Blackpool's Woes
Germany v Poland Odds Both teams tipped to score in Frankfurt
Muller To Get On The Scoresheet Again
Tottenhams Quality To Tell In The Second Half Of FA Cup Clash at Rochdale
Rochdale V Tottenham Betting Preview
Bank On A Fast Start To The Wigan v Man City FA Cup Tie
Wigan V Manchester City Betting Preview
- Place your first bet on any Sportsbook market and if it loses Paddy Power will refund your stake in CASH.
- Max refund for this offer is £20
- New customers only, limited to one per person. If you’ve previously had a Paddy Power account, you will not qualify for the offer.
- Over 18's Only, Terms and Conditions Apply
Open Account - £20 Risk Free Bet
- Register and place an initial bet of £10
- Boylesports will provide you with up to £25 in free bets
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
- Enter the Promo Code F50 as you register
- Place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Ladbrokes will provide you a free bet of up to £50
- Bet £50 and get £50 in free bets
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Coral will provide you with £30 in free bets
- Visit Coral for full details
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Betfred will provide you with a £30 free bet that can be used on any sport
- In addition to this, Betfred will provide you with 30 free spins on their online casino
Open Account - £30 Signup Offer
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers