- TREBLE SPECIAL - 20/1 Everton, Southampton and Chelsea ALL win with Paddy Power (new accounts)
- ACCA SPECIAL - Betfair offer 30/1 for Everton, Chelsea, Southampton and West Ham ALL to win (new accounts)
- IN-PLAY OFFER - Bet £20 pre-match on Sunderland v Man Utd with Paddy Power and get a free £10 in-play bet
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 5/1 for Man Utd to beat Sunderland with Betfair
- SIX NATIONS - 6/1 Ireland win or 6/1 France win on Saturday with Betfair (New Customers)
- SIX NATIONS - 3/1 Wales win or 12/1 Scotland win on Saturday (New Betfair Customers)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Betfair go 4/1 for Chelsea to beat Newcastle on Saturday (new accounts)
- ARSENAL v LEICESTER - Get 15/1 for the Foxes to win with Paddy Power (new accounts)
- IN-PLAY OFFER - Bet £20 pre-match on Arsenal v Leicester with Paddy Power and get a free £10 in-play bet
- ARSENAL v LEICESTER - Get 5/1 for the Gunners to win with Paddy Power (new accounts)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 5/1 for Arsenal to win or 12/1 for Leicester to win with Betfair
- SIX NATIONS - 3/1 England to beat Italy with Betfair (New Customers)
- DOUBLE SPECIAL - 12/1 for Liverpool and Man City BOTH to win on Sunday (new Paddy Power customers)
- VILLA v LIVERPOOL - Betfair offer new customers 6/1 for Liverpool to win on Sunday
- MAN CITY v TOTTENHAM - Paddy Power go 12/1 for Spurs to win (new accounts)
- MAN CITY v SPURS - Get 5/1 City win or 10/1 Tottenham win when you open a Betfair account
- LA LIGA - Betfair offer enhanced odds of 5/1 for Barcelona to beat Celta Vigo (New Accounts)
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Tshwane Open
- LIVE IN-PLAY - AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am
Benitez and Mourinho early favourites in the next Chelsea manager betting
Chelsea will step up their search for a new manager after Roman Abramovich sacked Andre Villas-Boas. The Russian owner finally lost patience with Villas-Boas and he is now looking for an eighth new manager in as many seasons, with Paddy Power making Rafa Benitez and former Blues boss Jose Mourinho early frontrunners in the next Chelsea manager betting.
Villas-Boas faced inevitable comparisons with Mourinho after arriving at Stamford Bridge for £13.3 million from Porto last June. However, the 34-year-old had overseen a dismal run as Chelsea have won just three of their last twelve matches in the Premier League.
Roberto Di Matteo, the former assistant to Villas-Boas, will take over at Stamford Bridge until the end of the season and he faces a huge FA Cup match with Birmingham and a crunch Champions League clash with Napoli a week later. Di Matteo is 9/2 to take over the job full-time after being sacked by West Brom last February but it seems likely that Abramovich will look for a more experienced boss.
Mourinho certainly fits the bill as a manager with plenty of experience after he won the league twice, the Carling Cup twice and the FA Cup once during his three years at Chelsea. He has continued his success since leaving Stamford Bridge by winning the Champions League with Inter and it is the Champions League crown that Abramovich craves most. Mourinho is keen on a move back to England this summer, despite currently topping La Liga with Real Madrid, and Paddy Power go 2/1 for him to be next Chelsea manager.
However, how keen will Abramovich be to bring Mourinho back to Stamford Bridge after he left in such acrimonious circumstances in 2007? Rafa Benitez, the 7/4 favourite in the next Chelsea manager betting, might be a more viable alternative and he had reportedly been sounded out about the Chelsea job before Villas-Boas was sacked. Benitez has a Champions League title with Liverpool on his CV, although he has been out of work since he was sacked after just six months in charge at Inter Milan last December.
Meanwhile, if Abramovich is looking for a man who knows how to win the Champions League he could do worse than make a move for Pep Guardiola, who could offer value at 6/1 in the betting with Paddy Power. Guardiola, a two-time Champions League winner with Barcelona, has yet to agree a new contract with the La Liga giants and his current deal expires this summer.
Fabio Capello is another alternative and despite his disappointing stint with England he has won a league title at every club side he has managed. He won Serie A seven times at AC Milan, Roma and Juventus, as well as the Champions League, while he won La Liga with Real Madrid, with paddypower pricing him 9/1 to take over at Stamford Bridge.
Harry Redknapp is the odds on favourite to replace Fabio Capello as next England manager but could he be tempted to move across London from Tottenham to Chelsea instead? Redknapp is currently a 20/1 chance to be next Chelsea boss.
The value pick in the betting could be Guus Hiddink at 16/1 with Paddy Power. Hiddink was caretaker boss at Stamford Bridge for four months in 2009 and he only lost one match during that time, winning the FA Cup in process. The only stumbling block to a possible approach from Chelsea could be the fact that the Dutchman took over at Russian club Anzhi Makhachkala last month.
Latest Next Chelsea Manager Odds
7/4 Rafa Benitez
2/1 Jose Mourinho
9/2 Roberto Di Matteo
6/1 Pep Guardiola
9/1 Fabio Capello
14/1 Didier Deschamps
16/1 Guus Hiddink
20/1 Joachim Low
20/1 David Moyes
20/1 Harry Redknapp
22/1 Brendan Rodgers
Odds supplied by PaddyPower.com, who provide a variety of football specials betting markets.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Cardiff v West Ham Betting Hammers a good bet to win three points
Kenny Miller Favourite To Score First
Tottenham v Man Utd Odds Reds favourites in the White Hart Lane betting
United Are Unbeaten In 21 League Meetings With Spurs
Fulham v Wolves Odds Cottagers to win by one goal looks tempting
Fulham Odds On Favourites At Craven Cottage
Newcastle v Sunderland Odds Papiss Cisse looks a good bet to score first
Draw Could Be The Way To Go For The Tyne Wear Derby
Liverpool v Arsenal Odds Back a score draw in the Anfield betting
Liverpool Are Unbeaten At Home This Season
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you THREE FREE £10 bets.
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Ladbrokes are one of the best known bookmakers in the UK and are offering a free £50 bet when you sign up as a new customer. Register using the bonus code F50 and they'll match your first bet with a free bet up to £50.
Open Account - Free £50 bet
£25 free bet with William Hill.
- Open an account at William Hill and and use the promotion code F25.
- Deposit funds and place your first bet
- William Hill match your first bet with a free bet up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Betfred will give you a free £30 bet when you open a new account and have a first bet of at least £10.
- Open a new betting account with Betfred
- Have a bet of at least £10
- Betfred will give you a free £30 bet
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers