- ACCA SPECIAL - 20/1 Liverpool, Everton and Spurs ALL win (New Paddy Power Customers)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 5/1 for Man City to beat Leicester on Saturday with Paddy Power
- MAN CITY v LEICESTER - New customers can get 18/1 for Leicester to win with Paddy Power
- SPRING JUVENILE HURDLE - Coral offer enhanced 10/1 for Ivanovich Gorbatov to win (New Customers)
- IRISH GOLD CUP - Get an enhanced 7/1 for Road To Riches to win at Leopardstown with Paddy Power
- NEW ACCOUNTS - Get 5/1 for Southampon to beat West Ham with Betfair
- ARSENAL v BOURNEMOUTH - Coral go 10/1 for the Gunners to win (New Accounts)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Paddy Power offer 6/1 for Arsenal to beat Bournemouth
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Betfair go 6/1 Chelsea win or 10/1 Man Utd win (New Accounts)
- PADDY POWER - New customers can get 6/1 for Chelsea to beat Man United
- CHELSEA v MAN UTD - Coral offer 10/1 for Chelsea to win (New Accounts)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 10/1 with Betfair for Chelsea's Diego Costa to score against Man Utd
- SUPER BOWL 50 - Get 4/1 for Panthers to win with Paddy Power (New Customers)
- SUPER BOWL - 5/1 Panthers win or 7/1 Broncos win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- SUPER BOWL - Get 5/1 for Cam Newton to be named MVP (New Betfair Customers)
- Live In-Play - Dubai Desert Classic
- Live In-Play - Phoenix Open
Mansfield v Liverpool Odds: Shelvey The Man To Follow In FA Cup
There are a number of intriguing clashes to look forward to in this weekend's FA Cup Third Round but none more so that the meeting of Mansfield Town and Liverpool. The clash at the One Call Stadium pits a non league side against one of the biggest clubs in the world in what has the feel of a good old fashioned FA Cup tie in January. On paper there is only one winner but Mansfield will have other ideas as they play perhaps the biggest game in the clubs history.
Liverpool are coming into the clash at Mansfield in good form having won both of their last two matches 3-0 with the feeling being that Brendan Rodgers is starting to get a handle on the job. It has been a rocky start for the former Swansea Manager but Liverpool are now in eighth place in the Premier League with the top six firmly in their sights. The mood at Anfield has been further boosted this week but the arrival of new signing Daniel Sturridge from Chelsea and he could well make his debut against Mansfield at the weekend.
Punters won't be surprised to see that Liverpool are the massive favourites to beat Mansfield and progress through to the fourth Round of the Cup. Anyone wanting to back Liverpool to win the match by any score line can currently get a price of 2/9 with Paddy Power which offers little value. It will be interesting to see what team Brendan Rodgers decides to field with the Mansfield players surely keeping their fingers crossed that the in form Luis Suarez is given a rest on Sunday.
Mansfield do go into the big match in decent form having won three of their last four games in the Conference Premier but this will obviously be their biggest test yet. Jake Speight is the man in form for Mansfield having picked up eight goals so far this season and Manager Paul Cox will be hoping he can cause the Liverpool defence one or two problems this weekend. The hope for Mansfield is that the game against Liverpool will give the club and the town a much needed cash boost with the ESPN cameras descending on the stadium for the game.
There is no doubt whatsoever that Mansfield face a mammoth task if they are going to beat Liverpool but punters still wanting to back the upset can get a price of 11/1 with PaddyPower. It would truly be one of the great FA Cup shocks if Mansfield were able to beat Liverpool over 90 minutes and even the slightest chance of that happening makes this a fascinating clash.
The romantics would love Mansfield to pull off a shock but from a betting point of view we cant see past a Liverpool win on this occasion. The problem is trying to second guess the Liverpool side with changes set to be made but one player who is set to start and could make an impact is Jonjo Shelvey. The former Charlton man has picked up five goals this season and there is plenty of value in backing him to score in a comfortable Liverpool win.
Tip 1 - Jonjo Shelvey to score anytime @ 13/10 with Paddy Power
Tip 2 - The game to produce over 4 goals @ 11/10 with Paddy Power
Tip 3 - Both teams to score @ 10/11 with Paddy Power
Mansfield v Liverpool Match Odds
First Goalscorer Odds
13/5 - Luis Suarez
7/2 - Daniel Sturridge
5/1 - Samid Yesil
11/2 - Jonjo Shelvey
11/2 - Steven Gerrard
7/1 - Raheem Sterling]
8/1 - Daniel Pacheco
8/1 - Oussama Assaidi
9/1 - Suso
11/1 - Stewart Downing
14/1 - Jake Speight
14/1 - Matthew Green
All markets and prices supplied by Paddy Power Bookmakers
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Swansea v Arsenal Betting Tempting odds for a score draw at the Liberty
Premiership Sides Meet In Third Round Of FA Cup
Brighton v Newcastle Betting Match odds predict a tight FA Cup encounter
Brighton Hope For Repeat Of Last Year’s 4th Round Win
West Ham v Man Utd Odds Reds favourites for third round tie
All Premiership Clash On Saturday Evening
Walsall v Portsmouth Odds Saddlers look to pile more misery on Pompey
Visitors Without A Win Since Early October
Man City v Watford can enhance both teams to score accumulator in the FA Cup
Weekend's Picks Come From The FA Cup Third Round
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you THREE FREE £10 bets.
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Ladbrokes are one of the best known bookmakers in the UK and are offering a free £50 bet when you sign up as a new customer. Register using the bonus code F50 and they'll match your first bet with a free bet up to £50.
Open Account - Free £50 bet
£25 free bet with William Hill.
- Open an account at William Hill and and use the promotion code F25.
- Deposit funds and place your first bet
- William Hill match your first bet with a free bet up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Betfred will give you a free £30 bet when you open a new account and have a first bet of at least £10.
- Open a new betting account with Betfred
- Have a bet of at least £10
- Betfred will give you a free £30 bet
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers