Liverpool To Add To Slaven Bilic's Woes With Victory At West Ham
West Ham were humiliated by Brighton in their last Premier League game at the Olympic Stadium and they will be looking to avoid more embarrassment when they take on Liverpool in Saturday evening's live match on BT Sport...
- The Hammers were unbeaten in five West Ham v Liverpool fixtures before the Reds romped to a 4-0 win at the Olympic Stadium in May
- Philippe Coutinho has scored three goals in three against West Ham but he is likely to miss Saturday's game through injury
|Saturday 4th November - 5.30pm||Odds||Won/Lost||Bet|
|West Ham v Liverpool|
|Tips||Liverpool win and over 2.5 goals Best Bet||@ 13 / 10|
The 3-0 defeat to Brighton has been followed by a 3-2 win over Tottenham in the Carabao Cup and a 2-2 draw against lowly Crystal Palace in the league. In truth, the Hammers were fortunate to earn such positive results as they were down to their opposition's failings rather than a drastic improvement in their own performances and Slaven Bilic remains right in the mix at the head of the Next Manager To Be Sacked betting market.
Bilic has seen his team win just two league games so far this term, against Huddersfield and Swansea, and they are 7/2 for victory this weekend.
We simply cannot back the Hammers based on what we have seen so far and Liverpool are worthy favourites at 7/10 (Betfred).
Bank On Goals
Liverpool have only lost two league outings this season and those came against Tottenham and Manchester City - West Ham certainly aren't up to the standard of either of those pair.
Jurgen Klopp's side should have too much quality for their hosts but there could be a few goals as Liverpool's defence is the fifteenth 'best' going into this weekend's fixtures, with the Reds having conceded 16 goals.
West Ham have shipped 19 goals and over 2.5 goals is 8/13 (Paddy Power), which is a bet that has paid out in 12 of West Ham and Liverpool's 20 matches combined this season.
It is the Liverpool win and over 2.5 goals combined which makes most appeal at 13/10 (Ladbrokes) though and that paid out when Liverpool last visited the Olympic Stadium in May, with the Merseysiders romping to a 4-0 win.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Leicester Offer Value In The Betting For Their Premier League Match At Stoke
Stoke V Leicester Betting Preview
Napoli to beat Manchester City in Champions League cracker
Napoli V Manchester City Betting Preview
Liverpool v Maribor Odds Magic Mo Salah Can Destroy The Slovenian Champions At Anfield
Expect The Reds To Rack Up The Goals In The Champions League
Real Madrid Tipped To Beat Tottenham At Wembley
Tottenham V Real Madrid Betting Preview
Roma to down Chelsea in Champions League thriller
Roma V Chelsea Betting Preview
Tottenhams Quality To Tell In The Second Half Of FA Cup Clash at Rochdale
Rochdale V Tottenham Betting Preview
Bank On A Fast Start To The Wigan v Man City FA Cup Tie
Wigan V Manchester City Betting Preview
- Place your first bet on any Sportsbook market and if it loses Paddy Power will refund your stake in CASH.
- Max refund for this offer is £20
- New customers only, limited to one per person. If you’ve previously had a Paddy Power account, you will not qualify for the offer.
- Over 18's Only, Terms and Conditions Apply
Open Account - £20 Risk Free Bet
- Register and place an initial bet of £10
- Boylesports will provide you with up to £25 in free bets
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
- Enter the Promo Code F50 as you register
- Place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Ladbrokes will provide you a free bet of up to £50
- Bet £50 and get £50 in free bets
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Coral will provide you with £30 in free bets
- Visit Coral for full details
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Betfred will provide you with a £30 free bet that can be used on any sport
- In addition to this, Betfred will provide you with 30 free spins on their online casino
Open Account - £30 Signup Offer
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers