- PADDY POWER - Get A £20 Risk-Free First Bet (New Customers Only)
- PADDY POWER - Get a £20 Risk-Free Bet On The Rugby (New Customers Only)
- PADDY POWER - Money Back As A Free Bet If Alexis Sanchez Scores v Chelsea
- BETFAIR - 30/1 Man Utd win or 40/1 Chelsea win (New Customers, Max. £1 Bet)
- BETFAIR - 50/1 Arsenal win or 25/1 Man City win (New Customers, Max. £1 Bet)
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Champion Hurdle At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Champion Chase At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Stayers Hurdle At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Cheltenham Gold Cup
Chelsea v Dynamo Kiev Odds: Blues to edge to a valuable Group G win
Wednesday 4th November, 7.45pm - Chelsea v Dynamo Kiev
We are getting to 'make or break' time for Jose Mourinho and Chelsea as they gear up for their Champions League clash with Dynamo Kiev on Wednesday. Mourinho is under immense pressure going into this one as his Chelsea team continue to flounder and talk of a mutiny within the squad has hardly helped matters prior to a tricky Group G game at Stamford Bridge.
- Dynamo Kiev have won 1 of their last 8 Champions League away games
- Kiev have won 5 of their 33 matches in the group stages of the Champions League
- One team has failed to score in 10 of Kiev's last 11 in all competitions
How Group G Looks
Mourinho, who is favourite in the latest Sack Race betting, cut a desolate figure when watching his Chelsea team lose 3-1 at home to Liverpool on Saturday and their recent run of form includes just the one win from eight outings in all competitions. The Blues have lost six of their eleven Premier League matches, they are out of the Capital One Cup and they are third in Group G of the Champions League.
Mourinho's men have taken four points from their three group games in this competition thus far, including a 0-0 draw in Kiev a few weeks ago, and they are one point behind second-placed Dynamo, who are two points behind Porto at this stage.
Defeat would be unthinkable for Chelsea and, regardless of the players' feelings for Mourinho, surely they can put professional pride ahead of any petty squabbles this week. They are a best price 3/4 for the win with Paddy Power, who go 4/1 for Dynamo to pull off a shock and 13/5 about the draw.
The concern for Chelsea is that they have lost three times at home already this season and they have been absolutely woeful defensively. They have conceded two or more goals in nine of their eleven league matches, shipping 22 goals in the process, but they can take heart from the fact they kept a clean sheet in Kiev a couple of weeks ago.
Dynamo, who are second in the Ukrainian Premier League, were fortunate to escape with a point in the home match and their pedigree in Europe leaves plenty to be desired as they have won just five of their 33 group games, including only one of the last eight away from home in this tournament.
Sergei Rebrov's side are impressive defensively though as they have kept 14 clean sheets in their last 19 matches in all competitions and it is perhaps worth noting that at least one team has failed to score in 10 of their last 11. With that in mind, backing against both teams scoring is a 39/40 shot with Unibet, who go 11/12 about under 2.5 goals in total in the match.
It is likely to be a tight and tense night at Stamford Bridge but Dynamo's poor away record in Europe ensures Chelsea should get the job done, with Sky Bet going 5/2 for the hosts to win by a one goal margin.
Chelsea v Dynamo Kiev Tips
Wednesday 4th November - 7.45pm
Odds Won/Lost Bet
Chelsea v Dynamo Kiev
Chelsea to win
@ 3 / 4
Both teams to score - no
@ 39 / 40
Chelsea win by 1 goal
@ 5 / 2
Chelsea v Dynamo Kiev Stats
Check out the latest form and statistics for Chelsea and Dynamo Kiev:
Chelsea v Dynamo Kiev Odds
First Goalscorer Odds:
Correct Score Odds:
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Arsenal to be Mullered by Bayern Munich in Germany
Bayern Munich V Arsenal Betting Preview
Expect Wins For Burnley And Derby On MidWeek Championship Treble Bet
Boro Should Ease Past Rotherham
Goalshy Man Utd likely to be in for another frustrating night against inform CSKA Moscow
United Are Without A Goal In 3 Games
What Football Referees Can Learn From Rugby
Nigel Owens Shows His Counterparts How It's Done
Sevilla v Man City Odds The stats suggest there could be more late drama in Spain
City Bid To Break Sevilla's Hearts Again
- Place your first bet on any Sportsbook market and if it loses Paddy Power will refund your stake in CASH.
- Max refund for this offer is £20
- New customers only, limited to one per person. If you’ve previously had a Paddy Power account, you will not qualify for the offer.
- Over 18's Only, Terms and Conditions Apply
Open Account - £20 Risk Free Bet
- Register and place an initial bet of £10
- Boylesports will provide you with up to £25 in free bets
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
- Enter the Promo Code F50 as you register
- Place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Ladbrokes will provide you a free bet of up to £50
- Bet £50 and get £50 in free bets
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Coral will provide you with £30 in free bets
- Visit Coral for full details
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Betfred will provide you with a £30 free bet that can be used on any sport
- In addition to this, Betfred will provide you with 30 free spins on their online casino
Open Account - £30 Signup Offer
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers