- Live In-Play - BMW PGA Championship
- Live In-Play - Dean and DeLuca Invitational
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Betfair go 3/1 for Zlatan Ibrahimovic to join Manchester United
- INTERNATIONAL SPECIAL - 10/1 Croatia, England and Netherlands ALL win (New Paddy Power Customers)
- NEW CUSTOMER SPECIAL - 12/1 Italy, Spain, Germany and Portugal ALL win with Paddy Power
- ENGLAND v AUSTRALIA - Paddy Power go 4/1 for England to win (New Accounts)
- ENGLAND v AUSTRALIA - Get 4/1 for England to win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE - New Paddy Power customers get 7/1 for Real to beat Atletico
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE - Get 10/1 for Atletico to beat Real when you open an account with Paddy Power
- REAL v ATLETICO - New Paddy Power customers can get 7/1 for Ronaldo to score on Saturday
- REAL v ATLETICO - New Betway Customers get 7/1 for Real Madrid to win
- CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL - 7/1 Cristiano Ronaldo to score on Saturday (New Betfair Customers)
- Next Aston Villa Manager - Latest Odds
- Next Everton Manager - Latest Odds
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
West Ham v Man Utd Odds: Reds favourites for third round tie
There is an all Premiership affair in the third round of the FA Cup on Saturday evening as West Ham take on Manchester United in the day's second live game. The fixture evokes memories of Paolo Di Canio's famous winner in this corresponding fixture 12 years ago and the Hammers will be hoping to emulate that 1-0 win this weekend.
Sam Allardyce's side go into the match as a tempting 4/1 chance in the latest match odds with William Hill, who make United 4/6 odds on favourites at Upton Park. It should be an intriguing match and West Ham might have a sniff of a chance if Sir Alex Ferguson opts to rest some of his key men on Saturday.
Ferguson has seen his side cruise to the top of the Premier League table and open up a seven-point lead so far this season and Robin van Persie has been in inspired form. The Dutchman has 21 goals to his name already and he is 11/4 favourite to score first, although he, along with Michael Carrick and Patrice Evra, might be rested for this weekend's game.
It means Shinji Kagawa, who is 11/2 to be first goalscorer with Hills, could get a chance to impress after coming back from injury recently, while Javier Hernandez, 7/2 to score first, might be given another opportunity to enhance his claims for a regular starting place after scoring 12 goals this season.
The form of Hernandez has been a key reason for United winning eight of their last 10 matches, although the Reds remain defensively suspect, with both teams scoring in seven of their last 10 away matches. They tend to give the opposition a few chances in matches and Sam Allardyce will be hoping his side can take advantage in this West Ham v Man Utd tie.
The Hammers beat Norwich 2-1 last time out as they recorded only their second win in nine matches. Mark Noble was on the scoresheet for the fourth time in his last seven appearances at Upton Park and he is a tempting 6/1 to score anytime. The fact Noble is West Ham's penalty taker ensures he is always a player to watch in their matches.
However, West Ham, who are currently 11th in the top flight, have lost five of their last eight games and they are struggling to cope with injuries. The loss of Andy Carroll and Mo Diame have been huge blows and it might have been tempting to back West Ham if those two had been fit.
United are on a roll though and they could prove too good, with the Reds currently 7/1 to win by a 2-1 correct scoreline. Both teams have scored in nine of the Hammers' last 10 at home but they might struggle to beat this United side, who have made a habit of popping up with late goals and a goal to be scored between the 86th minute and full-time on Saturday can be backed at 21/10.
West Ham v Man Utd Form
Check the season's statistics for both West Ham Man Utd, plus the odds ahead of Saturday's match.
West Ham v Man Utd Tips
Tip #1: Man Utd to win 2-1 @ 7/1 with WilliamHill.
Tip #2: Mark Noble to score anytime @ 6/1 with WilliamHill.
Tip #3: Match goal scored between 86th minute and full-time @ 21/10 with WilliamHill.
West Ham v Man Utd Odds
4/1 West Ham
4/6 Man Utd
Correct Score Odds
14/1 West Ham 1-0
28/1 West Ham 2-0
14/1 West Ham 2-1
12/1 Draw 0-0
7/1 Draw 1-1
14/1 Draw 2-2
15/2 Man Utd 1-0
8/1 Man Utd 2-0
7/1 Man Utd 2-1
First Goalscorer Odds
11/4 Robin van Persie
7/2 Wayne Rooney
7/2 Javier Hernandez
11/2 Danny Welbeck
11/2 Shinji Kagawa
11/2 Ashley Young
13/2 Nick Powell
7/1 Antonio Valencia
8/1 Carlton Cole
9/1 Kevin Nolan
10/1 Ricardo Vaz Te
10/1 Modibo Maiga
Odds supplied by WilliamHill.com, who provide live betting in-running for all FA Cup matches.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Brighton v Newcastle Betting Match odds predict a tight FA Cup encounter
Brighton Hope For Repeat Of Last Year’s 4th Round Win
Walsall v Portsmouth Odds Saddlers look to pile more misery on Pompey
Visitors Without A Win Since Early October
Man City v Watford can enhance both teams to score accumulator in the FA Cup
Weekend's Picks Come From The FA Cup Third Round
Top 10 FA Cup Third Round Moments A look back at the great cup upsets
Hereford’s 1972 Win Over Newcastle Remains A Highlight
Premier League Half Term Report Man Utd top the class but QPR fail
Room For Improvement For Man City And Arsenal
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Get up to £25 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £5 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £25 in free bets
Open Account - Free £25 Bet
Get a free bet of £30 when opening a new account with online bookmaker Betway.
- Register with Betway
- Have a bet of £10 or more
- Betway will match that bet with a free bet up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet at Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers