- TREBLE SPECIAL - Paddy Power go 25/1 for West Ham, Chelsea and Leicester ALL to win (New Accounts)
- ACCA SPECIAL - 30/1 Chelsea, West Ham, Leicester and Newcastle ALL win (New Betfair Customers)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - 10/1 Man Utd and Leicester BOTH to win (New Coral Accounts)
- CHAMPIONSHIP - Get 7/1 for Middlesbrough to beat Brighton with Paddy Power (New Customers)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 12/1 Middlesbrough win or 16/1 Brighton win with Betfair
- NORWICH v MAN UTD - New Betfair customers get 10/1 for Man United to win
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 6/1 for Leicester to beat Everton with Paddy Power
- LEICESTER v EVERTON - New Betfair customers get 6/1 for Leicester to win
- TREBLE SPECIAL - New Paddy Power customers can get 20/1 for Spurs, Liverpool and Man City ALL win
- SUPER SUNDAY - Betfair go 20/1 Spurs, Liverpool and Arsenal ALL win (New Customers)
- TOTTENHAM v SOUTHAMPTON - 12/1 for Spurs to win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Coral go 8/1 for Liverpool and Spurs BOTH to win (New Accounts)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - 14/1 Southampton to beat Spurs with Paddy Power
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Paddy Power offer 7/1 Man City win or 10/1 Arsenal win
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Betfair go 7/1 Man City win or 10/1 Arsenal win (New Accounts)
- Live In-Play - Trophee Hassan II
- Live In-Play - Wells Fargo Championship
- Next Aston Villa Manager - Latest Odds
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
Walsall v Portsmouth Odds: Saddlers look to pile more misery on Pompey
A rejuvenated Walsall take on a struggling Portsmouth in Friday night's televised League One match at the Bescot Stadium. The Saddlers have recovered from a dire 13 match winless streak to record nine points from a possible 12, which has subsequently moved them 11 points clear of the drop zone. They will now be looking to register another victory on Friday night against a Pompey side on a woeful run of form.
Their recent u-turn in form means Walsall go into the match as the hot 5/6 favourites with Paddy Power to claim all three points. Meanwhile 21st placed Pompey are priced at 3/1 to win their first match since October, whereas a draw is available at 5/2.
Simply put, Pompey are currently on a shocking streak of 13 matches without a win, with 10 of those games ending in defeat. If their form does not improve quickly then they could be easily lose further ground, which could eventually result in a second consecutive relegation.
The south coast side have failed to win any of their last seven away games, which included a 5-0 pummelling at Swindon on New Year's Day. After keeping the hosts at bay in the first-half, Pompey then collapsed after the break, with the Robins smashing in five goals in a ruthless 22 minute spell. Thier last victory on the road now dates back to the start of October and, with just two victories away from Fratton Park this season, you wouldn't expect them to come away from Walsall with anything.
The previous meeting between the teams this season resulted in Walsall coming away from Fratton Park with a 2-1 victory back in September. Paddy Power Bookmakers have handed the hosts odds of 7/1 to repeat the scoreline, while a 2-0 win could be a more tempting bet at 7/1. Dean Smith’s men are also priced at evens to win with two or three total goals scored in the match.
Saddlers players Will Grigg, Febian Brandy and Jamie Paterson have two goals each from their last four matches and could all be worth backing to score on Friday. Grigg and Brandy are both available at 6/4 in the anytime goalscorer market, while Paterson is a tempting bet at 15/8.
Meanwhile Pompey's caretaker manager Guy Whittingham is still searching for his elusive first win in charge. The Hampshire club registered a 2-1 victory last time they visited the Bescot Stadium and wouldn’t they love to come away with that result on Friday night. They can be backed at 11/1 to do just that, while a 1-1 draw may perhaps be a more fruitful bet at 6/1. With two goals in three games Paul Benson may be a decent shout at 15/2 to grab the opener and 23/10 to score anytime, while Pompey are available at 15/8 to fail to score.
Walsall v Portsmouth Tips
Tip#1: Jamie Paterson to score anytime @ 15/8 with Paddy Power
Tip#2: Walsall to win with 2 or 3 total goals in the match @ evens with Paddy Power
Tip#3: Paul Benson to score anytime @ 23/10 with Paddy Power
Walsall v Portsmouth Odds
Correct Score Odds
7/1 Walsall 1-0
9/1 Walsall 2-0
7/1 Walsall 2-1
12/1 Portsmouth 1-0
20/1 Portsmouth 2-0
11/1 Portsmouth 2-1
11/1 Draw 0-0
6/1 Draw 1-1
11/1 Draw 2-2
First Goalscorer Odds
11/2 Will Grigg
11/2 Febian Brandy
11/2 George Bowerman
13/2 Craig Westcarr
13/2 Jamie Paterson
7/1 Aaron Williams
7/1 Connor Taylor
13/2 Izale Mcleod
15/2 Florent Cuvelier
15/2 Paul Benson
15/2 Ryan Jervis
Odds supplied by PaddyPower.com, plus over 100 other markets on this match and all football fixtures, including live betting in-running.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Brighton v Newcastle Betting Match odds predict a tight FA Cup encounter
Brighton Hope For Repeat Of Last Year’s 4th Round Win
Man City v Watford can enhance both teams to score accumulator in the FA Cup
Weekend's Picks Come From The FA Cup Third Round
Top 10 FA Cup Third Round Moments A look back at the great cup upsets
Hereford’s 1972 Win Over Newcastle Remains A Highlight
Premier League Half Term Report Man Utd top the class but QPR fail
Room For Improvement For Man City And Arsenal
Newcastle v Everton Betting Bookings could be on the cards at St Jamess
Demba Ba Favourite To Score First
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Get up to £25 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £5 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £25 in free bets
Open Account - Free £25 Bet
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers