- TREBLE SPECIAL - 20/1 Everton, Southampton and Chelsea ALL win with Paddy Power (new accounts)
- ACCA SPECIAL - Betfair offer 30/1 for Everton, Chelsea, Southampton and West Ham ALL to win (new accounts)
- IN-PLAY OFFER - Bet £20 pre-match on Sunderland v Man Utd with Paddy Power and get a free £10 in-play bet
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 5/1 for Man Utd to beat Sunderland with Betfair
- SIX NATIONS - 6/1 Ireland win or 6/1 France win on Saturday with Betfair (New Customers)
- SIX NATIONS - 3/1 Wales win or 12/1 Scotland win on Saturday (New Betfair Customers)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Betfair go 4/1 for Chelsea to beat Newcastle on Saturday (new accounts)
- ARSENAL v LEICESTER - Get 15/1 for the Foxes to win with Paddy Power (new accounts)
- IN-PLAY OFFER - Bet £20 pre-match on Arsenal v Leicester with Paddy Power and get a free £10 in-play bet
- ARSENAL v LEICESTER - Get 5/1 for the Gunners to win with Paddy Power (new accounts)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 5/1 for Arsenal to win or 12/1 for Leicester to win with Betfair
- SIX NATIONS - 3/1 England to beat Italy with Betfair (New Customers)
- DOUBLE SPECIAL - 12/1 for Liverpool and Man City BOTH to win on Sunday (new Paddy Power customers)
- VILLA v LIVERPOOL - Betfair offer new customers 6/1 for Liverpool to win on Sunday
- MAN CITY v TOTTENHAM - Paddy Power go 12/1 for Spurs to win (new accounts)
- MAN CITY v SPURS - Get 5/1 City win or 10/1 Tottenham win when you open a Betfair account
- LA LIGA - Betfair offer enhanced odds of 5/1 for Barcelona to beat Celta Vigo (New Accounts)
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Tshwane Open
- LIVE IN-PLAY - AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am
Man City v Watford can enhance both teams to score accumulator in the FA Cup
There has barely been time to pause for breath during a hectic Christmas period in the world of football and this weekend is no different. The FA Cup makes a welcome return as there is third round action on Saturday and Sunday, while there are matches from League One and League Two to savour.
We take a look at the FA Cup matches for this weekend's 'Both Teams To Score' accumulator and the four picks would return a healthy 8/1 in profit.....
Aston Villa v Ipswich - Both teams to score @ odds of 8/13 with Ladbrokes.
There looks to be the potential for an upset at Villa Park on Saturday afternoon as Premier League strugglers Aston Villa take on Championship outfit Ipswich. This might look like something of a gamble for our first pick in the both teams to score market as Villa have failed to score in three of their last four but the respective defensive efforts of these two sides make it look a profitable inclusion at 8/13 with Ladbrokes.
Villa have failed to keep a clean sheet in six, conceding 17 in their last four in the process, and a young defence has looked all at sea of late. That should encourage Ipswich manager Mick McCarthy, who will have his side right up for this game, although his team are far from assured at the back themselves as they have conceded 48 goals in 26 league games.
Aston Villa at home: averaging 0.80 goals scored and 1.50 conceded domestically.
Ipswich away from home: averaging 0.85 goals scored and 2.08 goals conceded domestically.
Blackburn v Bristol City - Both teams to score @ odds of 8/13 with Ladbrokes.
Two struggling Championship sides go head-to-head in the FA Cup on Saturday as Blackburn welcome Bristol City to Ewood Park. Manager-less Rovers powered to a 3-0 win over Nottingham Forest at the weekend, keeping their first clean sheet in 12 in the process, but this weekend's match has the potential for goals.
Bristol City have been much-improved in their last five away from home as they have won two, drawn one and both teams have scored four times. They remain woeful defensively though as they have failed to keep a clean sheet all season, conceding 50 goals in the process, and they have the dubious honour of having the worst defensive record in the league.
Blackburn at home: averaging 1.17 goals scored and 1.17 conceded domestically.
Bristol City away from home: averaging 1.08 goals scored and 1.62 goals conceded domestically.
Crystal Palace v Stoke - Both teams to score @ odds of 4/6 with Ladbrokes bookmakers.
Stoke are renowned for their strong defensive record but their backline will be given a severe test by Championship high-flyers Crystal Palace on Saturday. Palace, who boast the in-form Glenn Murray and Wilfried Zaha amongst their ranks, have scored 33 of their 50 league goals on home soil and are yet to fail to score at home.
Their matches at Selhurst Park are averaging 3.77 goals per game but a suspect defence will give Stoke a chance as they have failed to keep a clean sheet in six. This has the potential to be a real ding-dong battle and both teams to score could be worth a look, particularly as Stoke have conceded six in their last two outings.
Crystal Palace at home: averaging 2.54 goals scored and 1.23 conceded domestically.
Stoke away from home: averaging 0.64 goals scored and 1.18 goals conceded domestically.
Man City v Watford - Both teams to score @ odds of 11/10 with Ladbrokes.
The 11/10 price for both teams to score provides a welcome boost to the accumulator this weekend and it could prove a profitable move to include this Man City v Watford game. City - who are without Yaya and Kolo Toure due to Africa Cup of Nations duty - have kept just two clean sheets in seven, conceding nine in the process, and Roberto Mancini might be tempted to rotate his side on Saturday.
Any tinkering could disrupt City's rhythm, particularly at the back, and Watford are a team that can take advantage. Gianfranco Zola's side have scored in their last 10 matches in a row and have scored 47 goals in the Championship this term. Their away games in particular have been full of goals as they have failed to keep a clean sheet on their travels, while their away fixtures have averaged 4 goals per game, with Watford scoring an average of 2.25.
Man City at home: averaging 2.27 goals scored and 0.82 conceded domestically.
Watford away from home: averaging 2.25 goals scored and 1.75 goals conceded domestically.
A £10 accumulator on these matches returns £91.33 with Ladbrokes.com.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Top 10 FA Cup Third Round Moments A look back at the great cup upsets
Hereford’s 1972 Win Over Newcastle Remains A Highlight
Premier League Half Term Report Man Utd top the class but QPR fail
Room For Improvement For Man City And Arsenal
Newcastle v Everton Betting Bookings could be on the cards at St Jamess
Demba Ba Favourite To Score First
West Brom a value bet at even money for the visit of Fulham
Steve Clarke Looking To Get New Year Off To A Good Start For WBA
Southampton v Arsenal Odds Walcott all the rage in the goalscorer betting markets
Arsenal Odds On For The Win At St Marys
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you THREE FREE £10 bets.
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Ladbrokes are one of the best known bookmakers in the UK and are offering a free £50 bet when you sign up as a new customer. Register using the bonus code F50 and they'll match your first bet with a free bet up to £50.
Open Account - Free £50 bet
£25 free bet with William Hill.
- Open an account at William Hill and and use the promotion code F25.
- Deposit funds and place your first bet
- William Hill match your first bet with a free bet up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Betfred will give you a free £30 bet when you open a new account and have a first bet of at least £10.
- Open a new betting account with Betfred
- Have a bet of at least £10
- Betfred will give you a free £30 bet
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers