- ACCA SPECIAL - 20/1 Liverpool, Everton and Spurs ALL win (New Paddy Power Customers)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 5/1 for Man City to beat Leicester on Saturday with Paddy Power
- MAN CITY v LEICESTER - New customers can get 18/1 for Leicester to win with Paddy Power
- SPRING JUVENILE HURDLE - Coral offer enhanced 10/1 for Ivanovich Gorbatov to win (New Customers)
- IRISH GOLD CUP - Get an enhanced 7/1 for Road To Riches to win at Leopardstown with Paddy Power
- NEW ACCOUNTS - Get 5/1 for Southampon to beat West Ham with Betfair
- ARSENAL v BOURNEMOUTH - Coral go 10/1 for the Gunners to win (New Accounts)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Paddy Power offer 6/1 for Arsenal to beat Bournemouth
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Betfair go 6/1 Chelsea win or 10/1 Man Utd win (New Accounts)
- PADDY POWER - New customers can get 6/1 for Chelsea to beat Man United
- CHELSEA v MAN UTD - Coral offer 10/1 for Chelsea to win (New Accounts)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 10/1 with Betfair for Chelsea's Diego Costa to score against Man Utd
- SUPER BOWL 50 - Get 4/1 for Panthers to win with Paddy Power (New Customers)
- SUPER BOWL - 5/1 Panthers win or 7/1 Broncos win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- SUPER BOWL - Get 5/1 for Cam Newton to be named MVP (New Betfair Customers)
- Live In-Play - Dubai Desert Classic
- Live In-Play - Phoenix Open
Brighton v Newcastle Betting: Match odds predict a tight FA Cup encounter
The FA Cup resumes with third round action this weekend and Brighton take on Newcastle in the first live game on Saturday lunchtime. The presence of the television cameras normally indicates that an upset could be on the cards and the latest betting for this match at the Amex suggests the Championship side are right in contention.
There is barely anything to choose between the two teams ahead of the match as Newcastle endure a woeful slump in the Premier League, while Brighton are battling for promotion in the Championship. It is Newcastle who start marginal favourites at 7/5 with Ladbrokes, while Brighton are priced 9/5, although the draw could be the way to go at 12/5.
It might seem surprising that there aren't bigger odds on offer for a Brighton win but a look at Newcastle's recent form tells you all you need to know. The Magpies' 2-1 defeat at home to Everton on Wednesday night was their third defeat in a row and sixth in seven matches as they continue to slide down the table.
Alan Pardew's side are now 15th in the league, just two points above relegation, as they struggle to cope with the loss of key players. Yohan Cabaye remains out injured, while star striker Demba Ba looks set to join Chelsea and that leaves Newcastle with huge problems. Papiss Cisse did at least rediscover his scoring tough against Everton and he is 9/2 to be first goalscorer again this weekend.
Cisse struck after just two minutes to give Newcastle the lead against Everton but they again failed to capitalise. Newcastle have now taken the lead at some point in each of their last three outings but they have gone on to lose all three, with Ladbrokes bookmakers going 4/1 for Brighton to come from behind and win or draw on Saturday.
That could be worth a look as Gus Poyet's side look to cause something of an upset again against Newcastle. Brighton actually beat the Magpies 1-0 in the fourth round of this competition last January and they will be confident of earning a positive result this weekend. Craig Mackail-Smith will be a big player for them after scoring 11 goals this season and he is 5/1 to score first.
Mackail-Smith was on target in Brighton's 3-0 win at Ipswich on New Year's Day as they recorded their first win in six to rise to ninth in the Championship table. Their league position could be so much better but they have developed a real tendency of drawing games, with 10 of their league games ending in stalemates, including six of their 13 at home.
The 2-2 correct score is available at 11/1 on Saturday and it is tough to back either side on current form. Newcastle will be desperate to rediscover that winning feeling but two wins in 15 and their dismal away record suggests that they might have to wait. They have failed to win away from home in 15 matches in all competitions, while they have lost their last six in a row on their travels.
Brighton v Newcastle Form
Check the season's statistics for both Brighton and Newcastle, plus the odds ahead of Saturday's match.
Brighton v Newcastle Tips
Tip #1: Draw @ 12/5 with Ladbrokes.
Tip #2: Craig Mackail-Smith to score first @ 5/1 with Ladbrokes.
Tip #3: Brighton to come from behind and win or draw @ 4/1 with Ladbrokes.
Brighton v Newcastle Betting
Correct Score Odds
9/1 Brighton 1-0
10/1 Brighton 2-0
9/1 Brighton 2-1
9/1 Draw 0-0
11/2 Draw 1-1
11/1 Draw 2-2
15/2 Newcastle 1-0
10/1 Newcastle 2-0
15/2 Newcastle 2-1
First Goalscorer Odds
9/2 Papiss Cisse
5/1 Craig Mackail-Smith
11/2 Shola Ameobi
7/1 Ashley Barnes
7/1 Stephen Dobbie
7/1 Adam Campbell
8/1 Nile Ranger
8/1 Will Buckley
8/1 Sammy Ameobi
8/1 Will Hoskins
9/1 No Goalscorer
9/1 Sylvain Marveaux
Odds supplied by Ladbrokes.com, who provide live betting in-running for all FA Cup matches.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Man City v Watford can enhance both teams to score accumulator in the FA Cup
Weekend's Picks Come From The FA Cup Third Round
Top 10 FA Cup Third Round Moments A look back at the great cup upsets
Hereford’s 1972 Win Over Newcastle Remains A Highlight
Premier League Half Term Report Man Utd top the class but QPR fail
Room For Improvement For Man City And Arsenal
Newcastle v Everton Betting Bookings could be on the cards at St Jamess
Demba Ba Favourite To Score First
West Brom a value bet at even money for the visit of Fulham
Steve Clarke Looking To Get New Year Off To A Good Start For WBA
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you THREE FREE £10 bets.
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Ladbrokes are one of the best known bookmakers in the UK and are offering a free £50 bet when you sign up as a new customer. Register using the bonus code F50 and they'll match your first bet with a free bet up to £50.
Open Account - Free £50 bet
£25 free bet with William Hill.
- Open an account at William Hill and and use the promotion code F25.
- Deposit funds and place your first bet
- William Hill match your first bet with a free bet up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Betfred will give you a free £30 bet when you open a new account and have a first bet of at least £10.
- Open a new betting account with Betfred
- Have a bet of at least £10
- Betfred will give you a free £30 bet
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers