- PADDY POWER - Get A £20 Risk-Free First Bet (New Customers Only)
- PADDY POWER - Get a £20 Risk-Free Bet On The Rugby (New Customers Only)
- PADDY POWER - Money Back As A Free Bet If Alexis Sanchez Scores v Chelsea
- BETFAIR - 30/1 Man Utd win or 40/1 Chelsea win (New Customers, Max. £1 Bet)
- BETFAIR - 50/1 Arsenal win or 25/1 Man City win (New Customers, Max. £1 Bet)
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Champion Hurdle At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Champion Chase At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Stayers Hurdle At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Cheltenham Gold Cup
Jose Mourinho is now odds on favourite in the sack race betting
There was another intriguing weekend of action in the Premier League and the title race could yet prove to be one of the most open in years. Manchester City had seemed likely to run away with the division early doors but Arsenal are looking like genuine challengers all of a sudden and that pair were amongst the big market movers on Monday morning....
The Title Race Picture
Manuel Pellegrini's City are still top of the pile but only on goal difference from Arsenal at this stage. The Citizens haven't been at their convincing best and it is becoming painfully clear that Wilfried Bony is not an able replacement for Sergio Aguero - the club's success in all formats, particularly the Champions League, will depend entirely on the fitness of the brilliant Argentine striker.
City got the better of Norwich 2-1 on Saturday bit it wasn't a display to get the pulses racing and Paddy Power actually eased them out from 10/11 to evens for the title. That price shift is also down to Arsenal's fine form that has seen the Gunners win their last five league games in a row and Arsene Wenger's men, who bounced back from their humiliating Capital One Cup exit to Sheffield Wednesday with a win over Swansea, came in from 7/4 to 13/8 for the title.
City and Arsenal are putting pressure on the rest by winning each weekend and they saw Manchester United lose ground as Louis van Gaal's side picked up a third goalless draw in a row in all competitions with their 0-0 stalemate against Crystal Palace. United are now four points off the top and 10/1 (from 7/1) to win the league.
Chelsea's Woes Continue
Chelsea were also on the drift as they are now 80/1 (from 50/1) to retain their title with Sky Bet and it is a damning state of affairs that they are just four points above the relegation zone - 500/1 for the Blues to be relegated anyone?!
Saturday's 3-1 loss to Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool meant that Jose Mourinho came in from 23/10 to 4/11 favourite in the latest sack race betting, while Liverpool are 40/1 (from 100/1) to win the league, albeit they are still eight points off the top.
Meanwhile, Everton were the big winners on Super Sunday as they thrashed Sunderland to get their season back on track and they are 9/1 (from 14/1) to secure a top-four finish this season.
Sunderland remain odds on favourites for relegation in the wake of the loss and Bournemouth are also in major danger as their injury-ravaged side lost 2-0 at Southampton on Sunday, with Betfred cutting the Cherries in from 7/4 to evens for the drop.
Elsewhere, there are a couple of unlikely names at the head of the top goalscorer charts in the Premier League as Jamie Vardy leads the way with 11 goals and the Leicester man is 9/2 (from 7/1) to win the Golden Boot after he scored again at the weekend, while Watford's Odion Ighalo is available at 40/1 (from 66/1) after notching his seventh goal of the season on Saturday.
2015/16 Premier League Odds
Next Manager To Be Sacked Betting:
*Odds correct as of 19th Feb, 08:15. Odds are subject to change.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Super 6 Coupon Headlined By Easy Man City Win Over Norwich
Arsenal And Man United Also Fancied This Weekend
Tottenham to inflict yet another defeat on woeful Villa
Tottenham V Aston Villa Betting Preview
Bank on goals galore during the Southampton v Bournemouth South Coast derby
Southampton V Bournemouth Betting Preview
Goals to be at a premium when Sunderland visit Everton on Super Sunday
Everton V Sunderland Betting Preview
Bayern and Wolfsburg are top tips in this weekends Bundesliga treble
German Football Treble Returns 5/1
- Place your first bet on any Sportsbook market and if it loses Paddy Power will refund your stake in CASH.
- Max refund for this offer is £20
- New customers only, limited to one per person. If you’ve previously had a Paddy Power account, you will not qualify for the offer.
- Over 18's Only, Terms and Conditions Apply
Open Account - £20 Risk Free Bet
- Register and place an initial bet of £10
- Boylesports will provide you with up to £25 in free bets
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
- Enter the Promo Code F50 as you register
- Place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Ladbrokes will provide you a free bet of up to £50
- Bet £50 and get £50 in free bets
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Coral will provide you with £30 in free bets
- Visit Coral for full details
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Betfred will provide you with a £30 free bet that can be used on any sport
- In addition to this, Betfred will provide you with 30 free spins on their online casino
Open Account - £30 Signup Offer
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers