- TREBLE SPECIAL - 20/1 Everton, Southampton and Chelsea ALL win with Paddy Power (new accounts)
- ACCA SPECIAL - Betfair offer 30/1 for Everton, Chelsea, Southampton and West Ham ALL to win (new accounts)
- IN-PLAY OFFER - Bet £20 pre-match on Sunderland v Man Utd with Paddy Power and get a free £10 in-play bet
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 5/1 for Man Utd to beat Sunderland with Betfair
- SIX NATIONS - 6/1 Ireland win or 6/1 France win on Saturday with Betfair (New Customers)
- SIX NATIONS - 3/1 Wales win or 12/1 Scotland win on Saturday (New Betfair Customers)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Betfair go 4/1 for Chelsea to beat Newcastle on Saturday (new accounts)
- ARSENAL v LEICESTER - Get 15/1 for the Foxes to win with Paddy Power (new accounts)
- IN-PLAY OFFER - Bet £20 pre-match on Arsenal v Leicester with Paddy Power and get a free £10 in-play bet
- ARSENAL v LEICESTER - Get 5/1 for the Gunners to win with Paddy Power (new accounts)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 5/1 for Arsenal to win or 12/1 for Leicester to win with Betfair
- SIX NATIONS - 3/1 England to beat Italy with Betfair (New Customers)
- DOUBLE SPECIAL - 12/1 for Liverpool and Man City BOTH to win on Sunday (new Paddy Power customers)
- VILLA v LIVERPOOL - Betfair offer new customers 6/1 for Liverpool to win on Sunday
- MAN CITY v TOTTENHAM - Paddy Power go 12/1 for Spurs to win (new accounts)
- MAN CITY v SPURS - Get 5/1 City win or 10/1 Tottenham win when you open a Betfair account
- LA LIGA - Betfair offer enhanced odds of 5/1 for Barcelona to beat Celta Vigo (New Accounts)
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Tshwane Open
- LIVE IN-PLAY - AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am
QPR v Reading Betting: Rangers odds on for early season six pointer
Even at this early stage of the season, Sunday lunchtime's live Premier League match looks like the proverbial relegation 'six pointer' as QPR take on Reading at Loftus Road. Neither side has tasted victory in the top-flight so far but Reading did win 3-2 when they played QPR here in the Capital One Cup in September and they will hope to do likewise this weekend.
It is QPR who start the match as 5/6 favourites with William Hill though and anything other than a win would really crank up the pressure on manager Mark Hughes. Reading go into the match as a 16/5 chance, while the draw is priced 13/5, although it is Rangers who could take a valuable three points after a dramatic week of football.
Reading have endured a tough week as they went 4-0 up against Arsenal in the fourth round of the Capital One Cup on Tuesday before eventually losing 7-5 after extra-time. The match and the manner of the defeat will have taken a lot out of the Reading players and QPR will look to take full advantage. It could take some time for Reading to get over that defeat, particularly as they let a lead slip for the fourth time in their last five games.
QPR are 15/4 to come from behind and win or draw on Sunday and the Premier League's basement club will be desperate for a win. Their performances have improved of late and it bodes well that their injury problems are starting to ease. All the pressure is on Rangers though and they will to have to start converting performances into points.
They were unlucky to lose 1-0 to Arsenal at the Emirates last weekend but they again shot themselves in the foot as Stephane Mbia got himself sent of unnecessarily. Discipline has been a real problem for QPR during the past couple of seasons and there looks to be the potential for a sending off in this huge fixture. Hills go 4/1 for a red card to be shown and that could be worth a punt as there have been five red cards in the last four QPR v Reading matches.
Scoring goals has been the biggest issue for QPR though as they have scored just four in their last six at home and their striker Bobby Zamora is 5/1 favourite to score first and improve that record. For a touch more value it could be worth backing Esteban Granero as the Spanish playmaker has been hugely impressive despite QPR's dismal form and he is available at 11/1.
Scoring goals hasn't been such a problem for Reading though as their last two matches have involved 18 goals following their 3-3 draw with Fulham and 7-5 defeat to Arsenal. Noel Hunt has scored three in his last three and is 8/1 to be first goalscorer with Hills but the main problem for Brian McDermott's team is keeping the opposition out. Reading's woeful defensive efforts could cost them dearly on Sunday and they could be set for yet more heartbreak as QPR look to justify favouritism for this basement battle.
QPR v Reading Form
Check the season's statistics for both QPR and Reading, plus the odds ahead of Sunday's match.
QPR v Reading Tips
Tip #1: QPR win @ 5/6 with WilliamHill.
Tip #2: Red card in the match @ 4/1 with WilliamHill.
Tip #3: Esteban Granero to score first each-way @ 11/1 with WilliamHill.
QPR v Reading Betting
Correct Score Odds
7/1 QPR 1-0
17/2 QPR 2-0
15/2 QPR 2-1
11/1 Draw 0-0
13/2 Draw 1-1
14/1 Draw 2-2
12/1 Reading 1-0
22/1 Reading 2-0
12/1 Reading 2-1
First Goalscorer Odds
5/1 Bobby Zamora
5/1 Djibril Cisse
11/2 Adel Taarabt
6/1 David Hoilett
13/2 No Goalscorer
7/1 Pavel Pogrebnyak
8/1 Jamie Mackie
8/1 Noel Hunt
8/1 Jason Roberts
9/1 Shaun Wright-Phillips
9/1 Adam Le Fondre
11/1 Simon Church
Odds supplied by WilliamHill.com, who provide live betting in-running throughout the match.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Braintree v Tranmere Betting League One leaders to overpower Conference rivals
Andy Robinson To Continue Excellent Scoring Form
Liverpool v Newcastle Betting Tempting odds for a draw at Anfield
Luis Suarez Favourite To Score First
Sunderland v Aston Villa Betting Back a draw at the Stadium of Light
Top Flight Strugglers Could Serve Up A Low Scoring Game
Bolton v Cardiff Odds Peter Whittingham a tempting bet to score at the Reebok
Dougie Freedman Takes Charge Of Bolton For The First Time
Man Utd v Arsenal Betting Short odds for Van Persie to score against his old club
Robin Van Persie Set To Meet His Former Employers
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you THREE FREE £10 bets.
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Ladbrokes are one of the best known bookmakers in the UK and are offering a free £50 bet when you sign up as a new customer. Register using the bonus code F50 and they'll match your first bet with a free bet up to £50.
Open Account - Free £50 bet
£25 free bet with William Hill.
- Open an account at William Hill and and use the promotion code F25.
- Deposit funds and place your first bet
- William Hill match your first bet with a free bet up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Betfred will give you a free £30 bet when you open a new account and have a first bet of at least £10.
- Open a new betting account with Betfred
- Have a bet of at least £10
- Betfred will give you a free £30 bet
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers