- TREBLE SPECIAL - Paddy Power go 25/1 for West Ham, Chelsea and Leicester ALL to win (New Accounts)
- ACCA SPECIAL - 30/1 Chelsea, West Ham, Leicester and Newcastle ALL win (New Betfair Customers)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - 10/1 Man Utd and Leicester BOTH to win (New Coral Accounts)
- CHAMPIONSHIP - Get 7/1 for Middlesbrough to beat Brighton with Paddy Power (New Customers)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 12/1 Middlesbrough win or 16/1 Brighton win with Betfair
- NORWICH v MAN UTD - New Betfair customers get 10/1 for Man United to win
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 6/1 for Leicester to beat Everton with Paddy Power
- LEICESTER v EVERTON - New Betfair customers get 6/1 for Leicester to win
- TREBLE SPECIAL - New Paddy Power customers can get 20/1 for Spurs, Liverpool and Man City ALL win
- SUPER SUNDAY - Betfair go 20/1 Spurs, Liverpool and Arsenal ALL win (New Customers)
- TOTTENHAM v SOUTHAMPTON - 12/1 for Spurs to win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Coral go 8/1 for Liverpool and Spurs BOTH to win (New Accounts)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - 14/1 Southampton to beat Spurs with Paddy Power
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Paddy Power offer 7/1 Man City win or 10/1 Arsenal win
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Betfair go 7/1 Man City win or 10/1 Arsenal win (New Accounts)
- Live In-Play - Trophee Hassan II
- Live In-Play - Wells Fargo Championship
- Next Aston Villa Manager - Latest Odds
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
Liverpool v Newcastle Betting: Tempting odds for a draw at Anfield
The live Premier League match on Sunday afternoon is Liverpool v Newcastle from Anfield and this is a fixture that has produced some great memories over the years. There have been some absolute classics in this fixture, with 4-3 scorelines not uncommon, and both teams will see this latest game as very winnable as they bid to improve on their respective mid-table positions.
Liverpool go into the match as 4/7 favourites with Ladbrokes, who price Newcastle 5/1 for the win and 11/4 for the draw. Neither side has set the league alight during these early months of the campaign and they will both be desperate to get some points on the board, with Liverpool still far from the finished article under Brendan Rodgers.
The former Swansea boss saw his side throw away a two-goal lead to draw 2-2 in the Merseyside derby with Everton last weekend before a rotated side were hammered 3-1 at home by Swansea in the Capital One Cup on Wednesday. It is the woeful home form that continues to hold Liverpool back and they have now won just three of their last 14 league games at Anfield.
Things were expected to improve under Rodgers but things are clearly not going to happen overnight as Liverpol have managed to score just four goals in their six league home games this term. With that in mind it could be worth backing Liverpool to score under 1.5 goals at 11/10 in Sunday's game, which would be in stark contrast to the feast of goals we've seen in English football of late.
Three of Liverpool's last four at home have actually gone under 2.5, while Newcastle have a quite dismal record of scoring at Anfield as the only goal they have scored in their last six visits there was courtesy of a Daniel Agger in goal. Under 2.5 goals look a decent punt at evens with Ladbrokes bookmakers, who make Luis Suarez favourite to get the first goal of Sunday's match.
Suarez has scored nine goals this season and it would be fair to say that Liverpool are extremely reliant on him. The Uruguayan has been involved in 80% of the goals they've scored in the league this season and he is 4/1 in the first goalscorer betting.
Newcastle boast a significant goal threat though and they can end their barren run at Anfield, with Demba Ba 7/1 to score first and add to his tally of seven for the season, while Papiss Cisse is 8/1 to get the first goal and add to his three goals so far. Cisse actually grabbed both goals in Newcastle's 2-0 win over Liverpool at St James' Park and he was on the scoresheet in the Premier League last weekend as Newcastle beat West Brom 2-1.
The worry for Newcastle is the fact that they have lost 15 and won none of their last 17 visits to Anfield and they are winless in seven away games in all competitions this season. However, Liverpool have hardly been pulling up any trees at home themselves and the draw could be the way to go, with Ladbrokes offering 7/1 for the 1-1 correct score.
Liverpool v Newcastle Form
Check the season's statistics for both Liverpool and Newcastle, plus the odds ahead of Sunday's match.
Liverpool v Newcastle Tips
Tip #1: Liverpool to score under 1.5 goals @ 11/10 with Ladbrokes.
Tip #2: Draw @ 11/4 with Ladbrokes.
Tip #3: Papiss Cisse to score anytime @ 12/5 with Ladbrokes.
Liverpool v Newcastle Betting
Correct Score Odds
13/2 Liverpool 1-0
7/1 Liverpool 2-0
15/2 Liverpol 2-1
10/1 Draw 0-0
7/1 Draw 1-1
14/1 Draw 2-2
12/1 Newcastle 1-0
22/1 Newcastle 2-0
14/1 Newcastle 2-1
First Goalscorer Odds
4/1 Luis Suarez
7/1 Demba Ba
7/1 Steven Gerrard
8/1 Papiss Cisse
8/1 Raheem Sterling
8/1 Samed Yesil
9/1 Oussama Assaidi
10/1 Jonjo Shelvey
10/1 Shola Ameobi
10/1 No Goalscorer
11/1 Hatem Ben Arfa
Odds supplied by Ladbrokes.com, who provide live betting in-running throughout the match.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Braintree v Tranmere Betting League One leaders to overpower Conference rivals
Andy Robinson To Continue Excellent Scoring Form
Sunderland v Aston Villa Betting Back a draw at the Stadium of Light
Top Flight Strugglers Could Serve Up A Low Scoring Game
Bolton v Cardiff Odds Peter Whittingham a tempting bet to score at the Reebok
Dougie Freedman Takes Charge Of Bolton For The First Time
Man Utd v Arsenal Betting Short odds for Van Persie to score against his old club
Robin Van Persie Set To Meet His Former Employers
Norwich v Stoke Odds point to a draw at Carrow Road
Wins Have Been Hard To Come By For Both Teams
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Get up to £25 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £5 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £25 in free bets
Open Account - Free £25 Bet
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers