- ACCA SPECIAL - 20/1 Liverpool, Everton and Spurs ALL win (New Paddy Power Customers)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 5/1 for Man City to beat Leicester on Saturday with Paddy Power
- MAN CITY v LEICESTER - New customers can get 18/1 for Leicester to win with Paddy Power
- SPRING JUVENILE HURDLE - Coral offer enhanced 10/1 for Ivanovich Gorbatov to win (New Customers)
- IRISH GOLD CUP - Get an enhanced 7/1 for Road To Riches to win at Leopardstown with Paddy Power
- NEW ACCOUNTS - Get 5/1 for Southampon to beat West Ham with Betfair
- ARSENAL v BOURNEMOUTH - Coral go 10/1 for the Gunners to win (New Accounts)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Paddy Power offer 6/1 for Arsenal to beat Bournemouth
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Betfair go 6/1 Chelsea win or 10/1 Man Utd win (New Accounts)
- PADDY POWER - New customers can get 6/1 for Chelsea to beat Man United
- CHELSEA v MAN UTD - Coral offer 10/1 for Chelsea to win (New Accounts)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 10/1 with Betfair for Chelsea's Diego Costa to score against Man Utd
- SUPER BOWL 50 - Get 4/1 for Panthers to win with Paddy Power (New Customers)
- SUPER BOWL - 5/1 Panthers win or 7/1 Broncos win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- SUPER BOWL - Get 5/1 for Cam Newton to be named MVP (New Betfair Customers)
- Live In-Play - Dubai Desert Classic
- Live In-Play - Phoenix Open
Braintree v Tranmere Betting: League One leaders to overpower Conference rivals
Braintree Town will head into Sunday lunchtime’s FA Cup first round clash with League One leaders Tranmere Rovers as the underdogs, but thoughts of a giant-killing will be reverberating around the Amlin Stadium at 12:30pm as the Conference outfit look to book their place in the second round of the greatest club competition in world football.
However, in their Merseyside rivals they will face a team riding on the crest of a wave and sitting pretty at the top of the League One table and so it will be difficult for the Essex club to gain anything from the game and that is why Paddy Power have installed them as 7/2 outsiders to win the game in front of the ITV cameras.
Ronnie Moore’s Superwhites have been sensational this season and have only tasted defeat twice in 15 games in the league and with 32 goals to their name in that sphere will go into the game as red-hot favourites at 7/10 with Paddy Power, whilst the draw is available at 11/4 with the Dublin-based firm.
Braintree’s manager Alan Devonshire knows what it takes to be successful in the FA Cup after he lifted the coveted trophy for West Ham United in his playing days and he will have a full squad to pick from, but their league form is far from inspiring as they sit languishing just above the relegation zone of the Conference Premier. They have only kept three clean sheets all season and with a free-scoring Rovers side heading south they could struggle to keep the visitors out and the safe bet has to be with the class act prevailing.
Tranmere will be without top scorer Jake Cassidy and midfielder Liam Palmer, as they have been refused permission to play by their parent clubs, but they still possess a lot of firepower in the final third and former Liverpool youngster Nathan Eccleston could spearhead their frontline and he is 5/1 favourite in the latest betting from Paddy Power to score the first goal.
Andy Robinson is another attacking threat for Rovers and his seven goals from midfield this season has seen him become a real goal threat and could offer decent value at 13/2 to bag the first goal. Dan Holman is currently Town’s leading scorer this season with six goals and he is also available at 13/2, but he the value will certainly lie with the Tranmere players.
One positive thought for Braintree fans is that Tranmere have only managed to keep one clean sheet in their last eight matches, so even though they are scoring a hatful of goals, they are also guilty of conceding too and so the correct score market is most certainly a fascinating scene for punters to get stuck into.
Surprisingly a 1-1 draw at 6/1 is the market leader, but with Tranmere likely to overpower their Non League rivals then punters could look towards the 12/1 about a 3-1 victory for the away side, whilst the 25/1 about a 4-1 victory is certainly a possibility in what should be an incident-packed contest in an exciting first round match-up.
Braintree Town v Tranmere Rovers Tips
Tip #1: Tranmere to win the match 3-1 @ 12/1 with Paddy Power.
Tip #2: Andy Robinson to score first @ 13/2 with Paddy Power.
Tip #3: Tranmere -1 on handicap @ 2/1 with Paddy Power.
Braintree v Tranmere Betting
7/2 Braintree Town
7/10 Tranmere Rovers
Correct Score Odds
13/1 Braintree 1-0
25/1 Braintree 2-0
12/1 Braintree 2-1
11/1 Draw 0-0
6/1 Draw 1-1
11/1 Draw 2-2
7/1 Tranmere 1-0
8/1 Tranmere 2-0
7/1 Tranmere 2-1
First Goalscorer Odds
5/1 Nathan Eccleston
11/2 Adam McGurk
6/1 Joe Thompson
13/2 Andy Robinson
13/2 Cole Stockton
13/2 Dan Holman
8/1 Sean Marks
9/1 Abdulai Bell-Baggie
9/1 James Wallace
10/1 No Goalscorer
10/1 Kaine Sheppard
Odds supplied by PaddyPower.com, who will provide an array of live in-play markets on Sunday's fixture.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Sunderland v Aston Villa Betting Back a draw at the Stadium of Light
Top Flight Strugglers Could Serve Up A Low Scoring Game
Bolton v Cardiff Odds Peter Whittingham a tempting bet to score at the Reebok
Dougie Freedman Takes Charge Of Bolton For The First Time
Man Utd v Arsenal Betting Short odds for Van Persie to score against his old club
Robin Van Persie Set To Meet His Former Employers
Norwich v Stoke Odds point to a draw at Carrow Road
Wins Have Been Hard To Come By For Both Teams
Tottenham v Wigan Odds Latest match betting predicts a Spurs win
Tottenham Odds On To Win At White Hart Lane
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you THREE FREE £10 bets.
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Ladbrokes are one of the best known bookmakers in the UK and are offering a free £50 bet when you sign up as a new customer. Register using the bonus code F50 and they'll match your first bet with a free bet up to £50.
Open Account - Free £50 bet
£25 free bet with William Hill.
- Open an account at William Hill and and use the promotion code F25.
- Deposit funds and place your first bet
- William Hill match your first bet with a free bet up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Betfred will give you a free £30 bet when you open a new account and have a first bet of at least £10.
- Open a new betting account with Betfred
- Have a bet of at least £10
- Betfred will give you a free £30 bet
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers