- 2000 Guineas - 5/1 Air Force Blue to win (New Paddy Power Customers)
- ACCA SPECIAL - 16/1 West Ham, Bayern Munich, Dortmund and Real Madrid ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Betfair go 8/1 for Sunderland to beat Stoke (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - Get 5/1 for Arsenal to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - New Betfair customers can get 3/1 for Arsenal to win
- LA LIGA - 6/1 Barcelona to beat Real Betis (New Betfair Customers)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - 25/1 Leicester and Man City BOTH to win with Paddy Power
- ACCA SPECIAL - 30/1 Man Utd, Man City, Inter and AC Milan ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - 10/1 Man City and Leicester both to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- SUPER SUNDAY - 10/1 Liverpool to beat Swansea (New Betfaur Customers)
- SUPER SUNDAY - Get 12/1 for Leicester to beat Man United with Paddy Power (New Accounts)
- MAN UTD v LEICESTER - Get 6/1 Man Utd win or 12/1 Leicester win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - Paddy Power go 10/1 for Saints to win on Sunday (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - 10/1 Man City to win the match (New Betfair Accounts)
- RUSSIAN GRAND PRIX - 6/1 Hamilton or 6/1 Rosberg to win the race with Betfair (New Accounts)
- CHELSEA v TOTTENHAM - Paddy Power go 7/1 for Spurs to win on Monday night (New Accounts)
- MNF - 10/1 Chelsea win or 7/1 Tottenham win with Betfair (New Customers)
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Zurich Classic of New Orleans
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Volvo China Open
- Next Aston Villa Manager - Latest Odds
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
Braintree v Tranmere Betting: League One leaders to overpower Conference rivals
Braintree Town will head into Sunday lunchtime’s FA Cup first round clash with League One leaders Tranmere Rovers as the underdogs, but thoughts of a giant-killing will be reverberating around the Amlin Stadium at 12:30pm as the Conference outfit look to book their place in the second round of the greatest club competition in world football.
However, in their Merseyside rivals they will face a team riding on the crest of a wave and sitting pretty at the top of the League One table and so it will be difficult for the Essex club to gain anything from the game and that is why Paddy Power have installed them as 7/2 outsiders to win the game in front of the ITV cameras.
Ronnie Moore’s Superwhites have been sensational this season and have only tasted defeat twice in 15 games in the league and with 32 goals to their name in that sphere will go into the game as red-hot favourites at 7/10 with Paddy Power, whilst the draw is available at 11/4 with the Dublin-based firm.
Braintree’s manager Alan Devonshire knows what it takes to be successful in the FA Cup after he lifted the coveted trophy for West Ham United in his playing days and he will have a full squad to pick from, but their league form is far from inspiring as they sit languishing just above the relegation zone of the Conference Premier. They have only kept three clean sheets all season and with a free-scoring Rovers side heading south they could struggle to keep the visitors out and the safe bet has to be with the class act prevailing.
Tranmere will be without top scorer Jake Cassidy and midfielder Liam Palmer, as they have been refused permission to play by their parent clubs, but they still possess a lot of firepower in the final third and former Liverpool youngster Nathan Eccleston could spearhead their frontline and he is 5/1 favourite in the latest betting from Paddy Power to score the first goal.
Andy Robinson is another attacking threat for Rovers and his seven goals from midfield this season has seen him become a real goal threat and could offer decent value at 13/2 to bag the first goal. Dan Holman is currently Town’s leading scorer this season with six goals and he is also available at 13/2, but he the value will certainly lie with the Tranmere players.
One positive thought for Braintree fans is that Tranmere have only managed to keep one clean sheet in their last eight matches, so even though they are scoring a hatful of goals, they are also guilty of conceding too and so the correct score market is most certainly a fascinating scene for punters to get stuck into.
Surprisingly a 1-1 draw at 6/1 is the market leader, but with Tranmere likely to overpower their Non League rivals then punters could look towards the 12/1 about a 3-1 victory for the away side, whilst the 25/1 about a 4-1 victory is certainly a possibility in what should be an incident-packed contest in an exciting first round match-up.
Braintree Town v Tranmere Rovers Tips
Tip #1: Tranmere to win the match 3-1 @ 12/1 with Paddy Power.
Tip #2: Andy Robinson to score first @ 13/2 with Paddy Power.
Tip #3: Tranmere -1 on handicap @ 2/1 with Paddy Power.
Braintree v Tranmere Betting
7/2 Braintree Town
7/10 Tranmere Rovers
Correct Score Odds
13/1 Braintree 1-0
25/1 Braintree 2-0
12/1 Braintree 2-1
11/1 Draw 0-0
6/1 Draw 1-1
11/1 Draw 2-2
7/1 Tranmere 1-0
8/1 Tranmere 2-0
7/1 Tranmere 2-1
First Goalscorer Odds
5/1 Nathan Eccleston
11/2 Adam McGurk
6/1 Joe Thompson
13/2 Andy Robinson
13/2 Cole Stockton
13/2 Dan Holman
8/1 Sean Marks
9/1 Abdulai Bell-Baggie
9/1 James Wallace
10/1 No Goalscorer
10/1 Kaine Sheppard
Odds supplied by PaddyPower.com, who will provide an array of live in-play markets on Sunday's fixture.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Sunderland v Aston Villa Betting Back a draw at the Stadium of Light
Top Flight Strugglers Could Serve Up A Low Scoring Game
Bolton v Cardiff Odds Peter Whittingham a tempting bet to score at the Reebok
Dougie Freedman Takes Charge Of Bolton For The First Time
Man Utd v Arsenal Betting Short odds for Van Persie to score against his old club
Robin Van Persie Set To Meet His Former Employers
Norwich v Stoke Odds point to a draw at Carrow Road
Wins Have Been Hard To Come By For Both Teams
Tottenham v Wigan Odds Latest match betting predicts a Spurs win
Tottenham Odds On To Win At White Hart Lane
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Betway are offering a free £30 bet on their online betting service
- Open account and place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Boylesports will match your first with a free bet of up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet - Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers