- 2000 Guineas - 5/1 Air Force Blue to win (New Paddy Power Customers)
- ACCA SPECIAL - 16/1 West Ham, Bayern Munich, Dortmund and Real Madrid ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Betfair go 8/1 for Sunderland to beat Stoke (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - Get 5/1 for Arsenal to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - New Betfair customers can get 3/1 for Arsenal to win
- LA LIGA - 6/1 Barcelona to beat Real Betis (New Betfair Customers)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - 25/1 Leicester and Man City BOTH to win with Paddy Power
- ACCA SPECIAL - 30/1 Man Utd, Man City, Inter and AC Milan ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - 10/1 Man City and Leicester both to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- SUPER SUNDAY - 10/1 Liverpool to beat Swansea (New Betfaur Customers)
- SUPER SUNDAY - Get 12/1 for Leicester to beat Man United with Paddy Power (New Accounts)
- MAN UTD v LEICESTER - Get 6/1 Man Utd win or 12/1 Leicester win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - Paddy Power go 10/1 for Saints to win on Sunday (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - 10/1 Man City to win the match (New Betfair Accounts)
- RUSSIAN GRAND PRIX - 6/1 Hamilton or 6/1 Rosberg to win the race with Betfair (New Accounts)
- CHELSEA v TOTTENHAM - Paddy Power go 7/1 for Spurs to win on Monday night (New Accounts)
- MNF - 10/1 Chelsea win or 7/1 Tottenham win with Betfair (New Customers)
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Zurich Classic of New Orleans
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Volvo China Open
- Next Aston Villa Manager - Latest Odds
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
Celtic v Rennes Betting: Scottish side slight favourites for Group I clash
Celtic's under pressure manager Neil Lennon is in need of a positive result when his side take on Rennes at Celtic Park on Thursday night. The two sides prop up Group I in the Europa League as neither are yet to win a match and we fancy the wait for victory could go on, with the draw looking a decent punt at 9/4 in the betting with Boylesports.
The Scottish side are third in the group on goal different but are on a dismal run of form after winning just three of their last eight matches in all competitions. It is a run that has increased the pressure on Lennon as his side languish in third place in the SPL - 12 points behind league leaders Rangers.
They are however unbeaten in their last five European home matches and managed to earn a 1-1 draw against Rennes in France two weeks ago. Celtic are fortunate to be in the competition after they took the place of FC Sion, who were eliminated due to transfer irregularities, and now is the time for them to take their chances in the tournament, with Boyles making them marginal favourites to win this match at 5/4.
Lennon must do without Emilio Izaguirre, Scott Brown and Kris Commons, but Anthony Stokes has been one bright spark. Stokes has scored three goals in his last five appearances and he can be backed at 6/1 in the first goalscorer betting with Boyles.
However, Celtic have conceded first in four of their last five matches and Rennes to score first can be backed at 23/20. Rennes themselves have problems as they are sixth in Ligue One, albeit with the best away record in the division - 12 points from seven away matches.
Victor Montano has scored five goals this season, including one goal in two Europa League appearances, and the Colombian striker is 6/1 to score first. But goals have been hard to come by as they have failed to score in their last two matches, with Celtic 13/5 to win this week's match with a clean sheet.
Their last eight matches have all involved under 2.5 goals and we fancy under 2.5 is the way to go, with Boylesports.com offering 4/5 for that particular bet this week.
It is effectively a must-win match for both sides, but neither look particularly capable of showing the class to take the three points. Rennes have lost their last five European away matches, while Celtic have lost three of their last four home matches against French opposition.
A draw would do little for either sides' hopes of qualifying for the knockout stages but it looks the most likely result and the correct score of 0-0 can be backed at 17/2.
Celtic v Rennes Form
Check the season's statistics for both Celtic and Rennes, plus the odds ahead of Thursday's match.
Celtic v Rennes Tips
Tip #1: Match to finish as a draw @ 9/4 with Boylesports.com
Tip #2: Under 2.5 goals in the match @ 4/5 with Boylesports.com
Tip #3: Rennes to score first @ 23/20 with Boylesports.com
Celtic v Rennes Betting
Correct Score Odds
6/1 Celtic 1-0
9/1 Celtic 2-0
8/1 Celtic 2-1
17/2 Draw 0-0
11/2 Draw 1-1
14/1 Draw 2-2
15/2 Rennes 1-0
14/1 Rennes 2-0
10/1 Rennes 2-1
First Goalscorer Odds
11/2 Gary Hooper
6/1 Anthony Stokes
6/1 Victor Montano
6/1 Youssef Hadji
7/1 Georgios Samaras
7/1 Julien Feret
8/1 Jires Kembo Ekoko
8/1 James Forrest
8/1 Jonathan Pitroipa
8/1 Yacine Brahimi
17/2 No Goalscorer
Odds supplied by Boylesports.com, who provide a variety of betting markets, including in-running betting, for all the week's Europa League matches.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Rubin v Tottenham Betting Back Spurs to earn a draw in Russia
Spurs Are Unbeaten In Eleven Matches
Villarreal v Man City Betting Tempting odds for Dzeko to score first
City Favourites To Win Group A Clash
Man Utd v Otelul Galati Betting Reds odds on to secure a big win
Wayne Rooney Heads The First Scorer Betting
Man Utd slight favourites in the latest Carling Cup betting
Kind Draw Sees United Host Crystal Palace In The Last Eight
Genk v Chelsea Betting Scorecast provides tempting odds at the Cristal Arena
Chelsea Odds On To Win Group E Clash
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Betway are offering a free £30 bet on their online betting service
- Open account and place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Boylesports will match your first with a free bet of up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet - Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers