Expect A Low Scoring Affair As Bournemouth Host Southampton On Super Sunday
Sunday 3rd December 2017, 1.30pm - Bournemouth v Southampton (Dean Court)
There is a real treat on offer this Super Sunday as Bournemouth host Southampton in a clash for south coast bragging rights in the Premier League. This is the nearest thing to a derby that both of these sides have these days, and that should make for a spicy atmosphere at Dean Court this weekend.
- Southampton have won just one of their last five matches - W1 D1 L3
- Bournemouth have won just two games at home this season
|Sunday 3rd December - 1.30pm||Odds||Won/Lost||Bet|
|Bournemouth v Southampton|
|Tips||BTTS - No Best Bet||@ 1 / 1|
All Three Results Possible At The Vitality Stadium
The betting for this match is as tight as you would expect with two closely matches teams in all areas, and this really could go either way.
Prior to losing to Burnley at home on Wednesday night, Bournemouth had been in a good run of form with no defeats in their previous three games which had seen them push away from the relegation zone after a tough start.
Saints are fresh off of an agonising last gasp defeat at Man city in mid-week, although they did pick up a massive win at home last weekend 4-1 over Everton. That is their only win in five though, and goals remain a problem for both of these teams.
Punters who fancy Saints to win just their 2nd away game of the season can get 31/20 with Bet Victor, whilst the same firm make a Cherries win 2/1.
Outright Bournemouth v Southampton Match Betting - Click To Bet
Entertainment Might Be Hard To Find At Dean Court
These two are both good sides but both have the same problem finding the net, which means that we may not be in for a thriller.
Charlie Austin scored two lovely headers for Saints last weekend but he remains their top scorer with just three goals, whist Callum Wilson is also on three goals for Bournemouth this term after his hat-trick against Huddersfield.
These two teams have played four games in the Premier League since Bournemouth achieved promotion with only one of those seeing both teams scoring, and their last meeting was a drab 0-0. Few would be surprised if we saw a similar encounter this weekend which means that backing against both teams scoring looks a lovely side bet at Even money with Bet Victor.
Punters wanting to build on that bet further will wanted to back under 2.5 goals at around 4/6 with chances likely to be at a premium.
Southampton have scored just four goals all season away from home which is a worrying stat for their fans, and on balance it would be a Bournemouth win that makes most appeal at the prices. The best bet is in the goal markets with that even money against BTTS too juicy to ignore.
Bournemouth v Southampton BTTS Betting - Click To Bet
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
A Chelsea Win To Nil Is The Best Bet Against Newcastle
Chelsea V Newcastle Betting Preview
Jose To Go Full Mourinho When Man Utd Visit Arsenal
Arsenal V Manchester United Betting Preview
Everton to bounce back to form with Premier League win over West Ham United
Everton V West Ham United Betting Preview
Watford v Man United Odds Expect Entertainment At Vicarage Road
A Narrow Away Win Looks The Bet
Man Citys Quality To Shine Through In The Second Half Of Their Clash With Huddersfield
Huddersfield V Man City Betting Preview
- Place your first bet on any Sportsbook market and if it loses Paddy Power will refund your stake in CASH.
- Max refund for this offer is £20
- New customers only, limited to one per person. If you’ve previously had a Paddy Power account, you will not qualify for the offer.
- Over 18's Only, Terms and Conditions Apply
Open Account - £20 Risk Free Bet
- Register and place an initial bet of £10
- Boylesports will provide you with up to £25 in free bets
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
- Enter the Promo Code F50 as you register
- Place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Ladbrokes will provide you a free bet of up to £50
- Bet £50 and get £50 in free bets
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Coral will provide you with £30 in free bets
- Visit Coral for full details
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Betfred will provide you with a £30 free bet that can be used on any sport
- In addition to this, Betfred will provide you with 30 free spins on their online casino
Open Account - £30 Signup Offer
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers