- ACCA SPECIAL - 20/1 Liverpool, Everton and Spurs ALL win (New Paddy Power Customers)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 5/1 for Man City to beat Leicester on Saturday with Paddy Power
- MAN CITY v LEICESTER - New customers can get 18/1 for Leicester to win with Paddy Power
- SPRING JUVENILE HURDLE - Coral offer enhanced 10/1 for Ivanovich Gorbatov to win (New Customers)
- IRISH GOLD CUP - Get an enhanced 7/1 for Road To Riches to win at Leopardstown with Paddy Power
- NEW ACCOUNTS - Get 5/1 for Southampon to beat West Ham with Betfair
- ARSENAL v BOURNEMOUTH - Coral go 10/1 for the Gunners to win (New Accounts)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Paddy Power offer 6/1 for Arsenal to beat Bournemouth
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Betfair go 6/1 Chelsea win or 10/1 Man Utd win (New Accounts)
- PADDY POWER - New customers can get 6/1 for Chelsea to beat Man United
- CHELSEA v MAN UTD - Coral offer 10/1 for Chelsea to win (New Accounts)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 10/1 with Betfair for Chelsea's Diego Costa to score against Man Utd
- SUPER BOWL 50 - Get 4/1 for Panthers to win with Paddy Power (New Customers)
- SUPER BOWL - 5/1 Panthers win or 7/1 Broncos win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- SUPER BOWL - Get 5/1 for Cam Newton to be named MVP (New Betfair Customers)
- Live In-Play - Dubai Desert Classic
- Live In-Play - Phoenix Open
Norwich v Stoke: Odds point to a draw at Carrow Road
Stoke go searching for their first away win of the season when they take on Norwich City at Carrow Road on Saturday afternoon. Just two points separate the teams, with Stoke 13th in the Premier League and Norwich down in 16th. William Hill have handed the hosts odds of 13/8 to claim another vital win that would see them jump above Stoke, while the visitors can be backed at 17/10, with a draw a tempting bet at 9/4.
The Canaries head into the match flowing with confidence having recently beaten both Arsenal and Tottenham. Their shock victory at home to the Gunners was their first in the league this season, which was followed up with a creditable draw away to Aston Villa. During the week they claimed their second North London scalp by admiringly fighting back from the brink of defeat to stun Spurs in the Capital One Cup.
Stoke have endured a relatively poor start to the campaign, with just the one victory to their name so far. They have not won any of their last three games and are desperately craving some inspiration in attack, having failed to score in nearly half their league matches this season.
Despite tasting victory just once this season the Potters have also proved difficult to beat, having only lost on the road to the league's top two placed teams: Chelsea and Man Utd. Their trademark resilience has seen them develop a reputation as draw specialists, with six already this season.
With just a win a piece both the odds and logic point to a draw on Saturday, with 1-1 a tempting bet at 11/2. Four of the last five meetings between the sides have contained two or less goals, making under 2.5 goals a reasonable bet at 4/6 or alternatively under 1.5 goals at a tempting 9/4. Meanwhile in recent weeks Stoke have held both Liverpool and Sunderland to goalless draws, with another 0-0 scoreline available at 17/2 with William Hill Bookmakers.
The Canaries were handed a difficult start to the season with games against Tottenham, Newcastle, Liverpool, Chelsea and Arsenal in their opening nine league matches. However, they now have the chance to kick-start their campaign with winnable matches at home to Stoke and away to Reading. Following home wins against Arsenal and Spurs the Norwich faithful will be expecting the three points, with a 1-0 win available at 7/1. Meanwhile Stoke have been priced at 9/1 to come away with a 2-1 win, which would be their first on the road this season.
Stoke have been over reliant on Peter Crouch in the league, with the striker scoring half of his side’s eight league goals. Crouch will be gunning to add to that tally this weekend and can be backed at 11/2 to open the scoring and 6/4 to score anytime. Meanwhile Michael Owen has yet to score his first goal for the Potters but could be worth a bet at 7/4 to finally get his name on the scoresheet.
Grant Holt was Norwich’s hero against Arsenal and he is a decent bet at 11/2 to grab the opening goal on Saturday. Elsewhere Steve Morison and Simeon Jackson are both available at 7/1 in the first goalscorer market.
Norwich v Stoke Form
Check the season's statistics for both Norwich and Stoke, plus the odds ahead of Saturday's match.
Norwich Stats | Stoke Stats
Norwich v Stoke Tips
Tip#1: 1-1 draw at 11/2 with William Hill
Tip#2: Under 1.5 goals at 9/4 with William Hill
Tip#3: Peter Crouch to score anytime @ 6/4 with William Hill
Norwich v Stoke Odds
Correct Score Odds
7/1 Norwich 1-0
12/1 Norwich 2-0
9/1 Norwich 2-1
15/2 Stoke 1-0
12/1 Stoke 2-0
9/1 Stoke 2-1
17/2 Draw 0-0
11/2 Draw 1-1
16/1 Draw 2-2
First Goalscorer Odds
11/2 Grant Holt
7/1 Steve Morison
11/2 Peter Crouch
6/1 Jon Walters
6/1 Michael Owen
7/1 Simeon Jackson
7/1 Kenwyne Jones
15/2 Michael Kightly
8/1 Robert Snodgrass
9/1 Wes Hoolahan
Odds supplied by WilliamHill.com, who offer over 100 other betting markets, including live betting in-running, for Saturday's Premier League match.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
Man Utd v Arsenal Betting Short odds for Van Persie to score against his old club
Robin Van Persie Set To Meet His Former Employers
Tottenham v Wigan Odds Latest match betting predicts a Spurs win
Tottenham Odds On To Win At White Hart Lane
Fulham v Everton Odds Punters Can Expect Goals At Craven Cottage
The Toffees The Slight Favourites In Tight Betting Heat
West Ham v Man City Odds Carlos Tevez heads the first scorer betting
City Odds On For The Win At Upton Park
Man Utd and Arsenal can serve up goals galore at Old Trafford
Games Involving West Brom, Bolton And Palace Also Tipped To See Goals
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you THREE FREE £10 bets.
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Ladbrokes are one of the best known bookmakers in the UK and are offering a free £50 bet when you sign up as a new customer. Register using the bonus code F50 and they'll match your first bet with a free bet up to £50.
Open Account - Free £50 bet
£25 free bet with William Hill.
- Open an account at William Hill and and use the promotion code F25.
- Deposit funds and place your first bet
- William Hill match your first bet with a free bet up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Betfred will give you a free £30 bet when you open a new account and have a first bet of at least £10.
- Open a new betting account with Betfred
- Have a bet of at least £10
- Betfred will give you a free £30 bet
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers