- ARSENAL v LEICESTER - Get 15/1 for the Foxes to win with Paddy Power (new accounts)
- IN-PLAY OFFER - Bet £20 pre-match on Arsenal v Leicester with Paddy Power and get a free £10 in-play bet
- ARSENAL v LEICESTER - Get 5/1 for the Gunners to win with Paddy Power (new accounts)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 5/1 for Arsenal to win or 12/1 for Leicester to win with Betfair
- SIX NATIONS - 3/1 England to beat Italy with Betfair (New Customers)
- DOUBLE SPECIAL - 12/1 for Liverpool and Man City BOTH to win on Sunday (new Paddy Power customers)
- VILLA v LIVERPOOL - Betfair offer new customers 6/1 for Liverpool to win on Sunday
- MAN CITY v TOTTENHAM - Paddy Power go 12/1 for Spurs to win (new accounts)
- MAN CITY v SPURS - Get 5/1 City win or 10/1 Tottenham win when you open a Betfair account
- LA LIGA - Betfair offer enhanced odds of 5/1 for Barcelona to beat Celta Vigo (New Accounts)
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
- LIVE IN-PLAY - AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am
Newcastle v Everton Betting: Bookings could be on the cards at St James's
Newcastle v Everton is the live game on Wednesday night at St James's Park, as the home side look to get a valuable three points to keep them away from the relegation zone, whilst Everton look for maximum points to continue their good season around the Champions League places. The bookmakers' certainly favour David Moyes' side, with Paddy Power going odds of 7/5 about an away win, with Newcastle 2/1 and the draw a 9/4 chance. There's not been much to pick between these two sides in their last nine meetings, with three wins apiece plus three draws.
Alan Pardew's Newcastle side finished fifth in the Premier League last season but they've struggled to adapt to the extra games of the Europa League this term and their league form has suffered as a result. The Magpies have lost eight of their last ten league games and come here off the back of back to back defets, despite scoring three times in both matches, a league record.
Newcastle Utd have scored at least one goal in each of their last seven matches, despite conceding so many and with Everton having scored at least one goal in each of their last seventeen matches, it's no surprise to see the both teams to score market an odds on chance. Everton have been a bit leaky at the back, conceding at least one goal in each of their last fifteen matches, so the 4/7 about both teams to score on Wednesday looks a really good bet, especially given Everton have scored a goal in 90% of their away matches this season.
80% of Newcastle's points have been earned at home and the match betting price of 2/1 does make some appeal. Alan Pardew's side have conceded more headed goals (11) than any other team in the Premier League this season whilst only Manchester United have scored more than Everton (9). You can bet on the first goal being a header at St James's Park on Wednesday at odds of 4/1 with Bet365. Demba Ba heads the betting in the first goalscorer market at odds of 11/2, whilst Nikica Jelavic is the shortest price of the Everton players at 6/1.
The Magpies picked up 73 bookings in 2012, more than any other side. This fixture has been rather feisty in the past and is averaging just over five bookings per game from their last six meetings. You can bet on their being over 40 points in the card index (10 points per yellow card, 25 points for a red card) at odds of 6/5 which looks another decent bet.
Newcastle Everton Form
Check the season's statistics for both Newcastle and Everton plus the odds ahead of Wednesday's match.
Newcastle v Everton Tips
Tip #1: Both teams to score @ odds of 4/7 with Paddy Power.
Tip #2: Over 40 points in the card index @ odds of 6/5 with Paddy Power.
Tip #3: First goal to be a header @ odds of 4/1 with Bet 365.
Newcastle v Everton Odds
Correct Score Odds
9/1 Newcastle 1-0
14/1 Newcastle 2-0
9/1 Newcastle 2-1
10/1 Draw 0-0
11/2 Draw 1-1
10/1 Draw 2-2
8/1 Everton 1-0
10/1 Everton 2-0
8/1 Everton 2-1
First Goalscorer Odds
11/2 Demba Ba
6/1 Nikica Jelavic
7/1 Marouane Fellaini
7/1 Papiss Cisse
15/2 Kevin Mirallas
8/1 Shola Ameobi
9/1 Apostolos Vellios
9/1 Victor Anichebe
9/1 Steven Naismith
12/1 Sylvain Marveaux
14/1 Leon Osman
Odds supplied by PaddyPower.com, plus over 100 other markets on this match and all Premier League fixtures, including live betting in-running.
Archive - Previous 5 Football Articles
West Brom a value bet at even money for the visit of Fulham
Steve Clarke Looking To Get New Year Off To A Good Start For WBA
Southampton v Arsenal Odds Walcott all the rage in the goalscorer betting markets
Arsenal Odds On For The Win At St Marys
QPR v Liverpool Odds Back Luis Suarez to score the opener
Reds Favourites For The Win At Loftus Road
Back a draw in the betting for latest Everton v Chelsea league clash
Everton Are Unbeaten At Home In The League This Term
Arsenal v Newcastle Odds Magpies against the odds to record first away win
Back Mikel Arteta To Score
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you THREE FREE £10 bets.
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Ladbrokes are one of the best known bookmakers in the UK and are offering a free £50 bet when you sign up as a new customer. Register using the bonus code F50 and they'll match your first bet with a free bet up to £50.
Open Account - Free £50 bet
£25 free bet with William Hill.
- Open an account at William Hill and and use the promotion code F25.
- Deposit funds and place your first bet
- William Hill match your first bet with a free bet up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Betfred will give you a free £30 bet when you open a new account and have a first bet of at least £10.
- Open a new betting account with Betfred
- Have a bet of at least £10
- Betfred will give you a free £30 bet
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers