- PADDY POWER - Get A £20 Risk-Free First Bet (New Customers Only)
- PADDY POWER - Get a £20 Risk-Free Bet On The Rugby (New Customers Only)
- BETFAIR - 50/1 Arsenal win or 25/1 Man City win (New Customers, Max. £1 Bet)
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Champion Hurdle At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Champion Chase At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Stayers Hurdle At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Cheltenham Gold Cup
Van Gerwen Tipped For Premier League Revenge Against Van Barneveld
The Premier League Darts heads across to the SSE Arena in Belfast for Week 12 of action on Thursday night and we have picked out five bets for each match, with Dave Chisnall and Phil Taylor each playing twice during the course of the evening...
Thursday 20th April, 7.15pm - Dave Chisnall v Adrian Lewis
Adrian Lewis is obviously playing some good stuff now, as evidenced by his 'nine-darter' last week, and he has won five of his last six matches in the Premier League. It won't be easy against Dave Chisnall though as 'Chizzy' is playing without pressure and he is actually unbeaten in two outings since 'Judgement Night'.
Chisnall is 4/5 to throw most 180s (Bet Victor) and that looks like a very decent bet as he keeps on churning out the maximums, with the St Helens man having won four of the last six meetings with Lewis.
|Thursday 20th April - 7.15pm||Odds||Won/Lost||Bet|
|Dave Chisnall v Adrian Lewis|
|Tips||Chisnall to throw most 180s Best Bet||@ 4 / 5|
Thursday 20th April, 8.00pm - Phil Taylor v Gary Anderson
Phil Taylor lost to James Wade in disappointing fashion last week and his four-match unbeaten run in Premier League meetings with Gary Anderson could be about to come to an end. The Scot drew 6-6 with 'The Power' in March but we fancy him to pick up a first victory in this format against Taylor since May 2015, with Paddy Power going a best price 5/6 about his chances this week.
|Thursday 20th April - 8.00pm||Odds||Won/Lost||Bet|
|Phil Taylor v Gary Anderson|
|Tips||Anderson to win Best Bet||@ 5 / 6|
Thursday 20th April, 8.45pm - Peter Wright v James Wade
Peter Wright has won the last eight meetings in a row against James Wade and has never lost to him in three Premier League clashes. However, 'Snakebite' might be feeling the pressure as he bids to finish in the top-four of the tournament for the first time in his career and he might find life difficult against Wade, who is proving to be a great spoiler. Wade is 11/10 to cover a +2.5 leg advantage in the handicap market this week.
|Thursday 20th April - 8.45pm||Odds||Won/Lost||Bet|
|Peter Wright v James Wade|
|Tips||Wade to cover +2.5 legs Best Bet||@ 11 / 10|
Thursday 20th April, 9.30pm - Michael van Gerwen v Raymond van Barneveld
Michael van Gerwen looked to be in ominously good form in Germany over the weekend and he will be desperate to get one over on Raymond van Barneveld, who of course beat him in last month's Premier League clash in Manchester.
It was only the second time in ten that Van Barneveld had beaten Van Gerwen but we expect normal service to be resumed, with Van Gerwen 6/4 to win and throw most 180s (Sky Bet).
|Thursday 20th April - 9.30pm||Odds||Won/Lost||Bet|
|Michael van Gerwen v Raymond van Barneveld|
|Tips||Van Gerwen to win and throw most 180s Best Bet||@ 6 / 4|
Thursday 20th April, 10.15pm - Dave Chisnall v Phil Taylor
It is always difficult to predict the final match of the night as much depends on how the two players in question have performed earlier in the night but recent history tells us that Taylor enjoys this match-up as he has won his past four meetings with Chisnall.
Furthermore, Taylor has won four of his five Premier League meetings with 'Chizzy' and even-money seems a fair enough price for the elder statesman to win again (Betfred).
|Thursday 20th April - 10.15pm||Odds||Won/Lost||Bet|
|Dave Chisnall v Phil Taylor|
|Tips||Taylor to win Best Bet||@ 1 / 1|
Archive - Previous 5 Darts Articles
Mighty Mike To Down Snakebite In Top Of The Table Premier League Clash
Premier League Darts Week 11 Betting Preview
Gary Anderson To Put Adrian Lewis To The Sword Again In The Premier League
Premier League Darts Week 10 Betting Preview
Michael Van Gerwen To Overwhelm Dave Chisnall In Cardiff
Premier League Darts Week 9 Betting Preview
Van Gerwen to record two wins as Klaasen and Huybrechts set for elimination in Manchester
Premier League Darts Week 8 Betting Preview
Taylor And Van Gerwen To Play Out A Premier League Classic In Rotterdam
Premier League Darts Week 7 Betting Preview
- Place your first bet on any Sportsbook market and if it loses Paddy Power will refund your stake in CASH.
- Max refund for this offer is £20
- New customers only, limited to one per person. If you’ve previously had a Paddy Power account, you will not qualify for the offer.
- Over 18's Only, Terms and Conditions Apply
Open Account - £20 Risk Free Bet
- Register and place an initial bet of £10
- Boylesports will provide you with up to £25 in free bets
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
- Enter the Promo Code F50 as you register
- Place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Ladbrokes will provide you a free bet of up to £50
- Bet £50 and get £50 in free bets
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Coral will provide you with £30 in free bets
- Visit Coral for full details
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Betfred will provide you with a £30 free bet that can be used on any sport
- In addition to this, Betfred will provide you with 30 free spins on their online casino
Open Account - £30 Signup Offer
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers