- PADDY POWER - Get A £20 Risk-Free First Bet (New Customers Only)
- PADDY POWER - Get a £20 Risk-Free Bet On The Rugby (New Customers Only)
- BETFAIR - 50/1 Arsenal win or 25/1 Man City win (New Customers, Max. £1 Bet)
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Champion Hurdle At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Champion Chase At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Stayers Hurdle At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Cheltenham Gold Cup
Mighty Mike Van Gerwen To Win The World Series Of Darts Finals
The World Series of Darts Finals takes place at the Braehead Arena in Glasgow, Scotland, for the second year running this weekend and defending champion Michael van Gerwen is undoubtedly the man to beat following his electric performance in winning the European Championship last week...
|5th November - 6th November||Odds||Won/Lost||Bet|
|World Series of Darts Finals|
|Tips||Michael van Gerwen to win outright Best Bet||@ 5 / 6|
|Peter Wright to win the third quarter||@ 5 / 2|
'Mighty Mike' overcame what looked on paper at least a very tough draw in Belgium as he romped to victory and he averaged an eye-watering 111.62 when hammering Mensur Suljovic 11-1 in the final.
The Dutchman is playing some absolutely inspired darts and we simply cannot back against him coming out on top in Glasgow again, with Betfair offering a best price 5/6 about a successful title defence.
Van Gerwen is in the same half of the draw as the out-of-sorts Raymond van Barneveld and Dave Chisnall, who made an early exit from the European Championships, as well as Adrian Lewis, who missed the trip to Belgium last week.
The Bottom Half Of The Draw
It is difficult to see anyone beating van Gerwen in this straight knockout format that involves the opening two rounds taking place on Saturday prior to the quarter-finals, semi-finals and final on Sunday.
The top-eight seeded players from this season's World Series events are in attendance in Glasgow, along with eight 'global prospects'.
Mensur Suljovic is one of those 'global prospects' following his inspired run to the final of the European Championship but how much has he got left in the tank?
The Austrian could meet Phil Traylor in the second round after beating 'The Power' in the quarter-finals of Belgium last week and Taylor heads here as a 7/1 chance.
The Englishman is in a tough fourth quarter of the draw that also includes the in-form James Wade, who fell to Suljovic in the semi's last week. Wade (28/1 with Boylesports) was a quarter-finalist in Glasgow twelve months ago and it is worth noting that he has won two of his past three meetings with Taylor.
The Wright Stuff
Wade is worthy of each-way attention at the prices, as is Peter Wright (25/1 with Betfred), who catches our attention after he reached the final here twelve months ago. The Scot beat Wade and Taylor en route to the final, where he eventually lost a thriller 11-10 to van Gerwen.
Wright has now won four of his past five meetings with Wade and the Scot is a player who tends to thrive in front of his own Scottish crowds, with Betfred going 5/2 for Wright to win a third quarter that also includes two-time world champion Gary Anderson (7/1), who has been cowed by the prospect of playing on home soil in the past.
2016 World Series Of Darts Finals Odds
Archive - Previous 5 Darts Articles
Phil Taylor Has The Power At The European Championship Darts
2016 European Championship Darts Betting Preview
Dublin Draw Ensures James Wade Is The Value At The World Grand Prix Darts
2016 World Grand Prix Darts Betting Preview
Hit The Jackpot With Adrian Lewis At The Champions League Of Darts
2016 Champions League Of Darts Betting Preview
Gary Anderson tipped to win 2016 World Matchplay
Wade & Whitlock Worth Looking At
England tipped to prosper at the World Cup Of Darts
2016 World Cup Of Darts Betting Preview
- Place your first bet on any Sportsbook market and if it loses Paddy Power will refund your stake in CASH.
- Max refund for this offer is £20
- New customers only, limited to one per person. If you’ve previously had a Paddy Power account, you will not qualify for the offer.
- Over 18's Only, Terms and Conditions Apply
Open Account - £20 Risk Free Bet
- Register and place an initial bet of £10
- Boylesports will provide you with up to £25 in free bets
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
- Enter the Promo Code F50 as you register
- Place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Ladbrokes will provide you a free bet of up to £50
- Bet £50 and get £50 in free bets
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Coral will provide you with £30 in free bets
- Visit Coral for full details
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Betfred will provide you with a £30 free bet that can be used on any sport
- In addition to this, Betfred will provide you with 30 free spins on their online casino
Open Account - £30 Signup Offer
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers