Home / Cricket / Twenty20 Cricket World Cup
Twenty20 World Cup Betting
The Twenty20 World Cup takes place every two years and England won their first ever major trophy in 2010 when they beat Australia in the final. The tournament was first held in 2007 in South Africa and it has proven to be a popular format for betting as bookmakers provide a host of markets, including 'match winner', 'top batsman', 'most sixes' and many more.
From 2014, the T20 World Cup involves 16 teams, with the top-eigh teams in the world entering the tournament at the 'Super 10' stage. The remaining eight teams compete in the group stage, with the winner of each group qualifying for the 'Super 10' stage of the competition.
Get a free bet on the 2014 Twenty20 World Cup.
2016 Twenty20 World Cup Odds
Odds will appear here when available...
2014 T20 World Cup Fixtures & Standings
- 16th March - Bangladesh beat Aghanistan by 9 wickets
- 16th March - Nepal beat Hong Kong by 80 runs
- 18th March - Afghanistan beat Hong Kong by 7 wickets
- 18th March - Bangladesh beat Nepal by 8 wickets
- 20th March - Nepal by Afghanistan by 9 runs
- 20th March - Hong Kong beat Bangladesh by 2 wickets
- 17th March - Ireland beat Zimbabwe by 3 wickets
- 17th March - Netherlands beat UAE by 6 wickets
- 19h March - Zimbabwe beat Netherlands by 5 wickets
- 19th March - Ireland beat UAE by 21 runs
- 21st March - Zimbabwe beat UAE by 5 wickets
- 21st March - Netherlands beat Netherlands by 6 wickets
Super 10 Stage
- 22nd March - Sri Lanka beat South Africa by 5 runs
- 22nd March - New Zealand beat England by 9 runs (D/L)
- 24th March - South Africa beat New Zealand by 2 runs
- 24th March - Sri Lanka beat Netherlands by 9 wickets
- 27th March - South Africa beat Netherlands by 6 runs
- 27th March - England beat Sri Lanka by 6 wickets
- 29th March - New Zealand beat Netherlands by 6 wickets
- 29th March - South Africa beat England by 3 runs
- 31st March - Netherlands beat England by 45 runs
- 31st March - Sri Lanka beat New Zealand by 59 runs
|West Indies (Q)||4||3||1||0||0||6||+1.971|
- 21st March - India beat Pakistan by 7 wickets
- 23rd March - Pakistan beat Australia by 16 runs
- 23rd March - India beat West Indies by 7 wickets
- 25th March - West Indies beat Bangladesh by 73 runs
- 28th March - West Indies beat Australia by 6 wickets
- 28th March - India beat Bangladesh by 8 wickets
- 30th March - Pakistan beat Bangladesh by 50 runs
- 30th March - India beat Australia by 73 runs
- 1st April - Australia beat Bangladesh by 7 wickets
- 1st April - West Indies beat Pakistan by 84 runs
- 3rd April - Sri Lanka beat West Indies by 27 runs (D/L Method)
- 4th April - India beat South Africa by 6 wickets
- 6th April - Sri Lanka beat India by 6 wickets
Betting on cricket has become increasingly popular with sports
punters and there is rarely a week without some form of cricket
being played in the world. Whether it is international teams or
domestic teams competing, there are always a host of betting
Bookmakers provide a host of cricket betting markets, including
live betting in-running, as well as plenty of outright markets that
should keep the most avid of cricket punters interested all year
Open for new customers only
Place an initial bet of £50 at Paddy Power and they will match this with a free bet to the same stake. Visit Paddy Power for full details.
Open Account - Free £50 Bet With Paddypower
£50 free bet with William Hill.
- Open an account at William Hill and and use the promotion code DIRECT50.
- Deposit funds and place your first bet
- William Hill match your first bet with a free bet up to a maximum of £50.
Open Account - Claim £50 Free With William Hill
Claim a signup bonus offer of £200 with Bet365.
- Bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - Claim a £200 signup offer at Bet365
Betfred will give you a free £30 bet when you open a new account and have a first bet of at least £10.
- Open a new betting account with Betfred
- Have a bet of at least £10
- Betfred will give you a free £30 bet
Open Account - Bet £10 Get 30 with Betfred
Ladbrokes are one of the highest rated online bookmakers in the UK and are a superb choice for placing your bets. You can claim a free bet of up to £25 when opening a new account with Ladbrokes by clicking on one of the links on this site.
Open Account - £25 Free Bet - Ladbrokes
Get free bets totalling £20 with bookmaker Sky Bet
- Place your first bet with a stake of just £5.
- Skybet will give you a £20 free bet!
- Skybet will also give you a £5 free bet every week!
Open Account - Get £20 in free bets with Sky Bet
BetVictor is offering £50 in free bets to all new clients.
- Place a £10 single bet and get a £10 free bet
- Place a £15 double and get a £15 free bet
- Place a £25 treble and get a £25 free bet
Open Account - Open Account - Free £50 Bets With BetVictor