Twenty20 World Cup Betting
The Twenty20 World Cup takes place every two years and England won their first ever major trophy in 2010 when they beat Australia in the final. The tournament was first held in 2007 in South Africa and it has proven to be a popular format for betting as bookmakers provide a host of markets, including 'match winner', 'top batsman', 'most sixes' and many more.
2010 Twenty20 World Cup Odds
Odds will appear here...
2016 T20 World Cup Fixtures & Standings
- 16th March - England v West Indies - West Indies won by 6 wickets
- 17th March - Sri Lanka v Afghanistan - Sri Lanka won by 6 wickets
- 18th March - England v South Africa - England won by 2 wickets
- 20th March - South Africa v Afghanistan - South Africa won by 37 runs
- 20th March - Sri Lanka v West Indies - West Indies won by 7 wickets
- 23rd March - England v Afghanistan - England won by 15 runs
- 25th March - South Africa v West Indies - West Indies won by 3 wickets
- 26th March - England v Sri Lanka - England won by 10 runs
- 27th March - West Indies v Afghanistan - Afghanistan won by 6 runs
- 28th March - South Africa v Sri Lanka - South Africa won by 8 wickets
- 15th March - India v New Zealand - New Zealand won by 47 runs
- 16th March - Pakistan v Bangladesh - Pakistan won by 55 runs
- 18th March - Australia v New Zealand - New Zealand won by 8 runs
- 19th March - India v Pakistan - India won by 6 wickets
- 21st March - Australia v Bangladesh - Australia won by 3 wickets
- 22nd March - New Zealand v Pakistan - New Zealand won by 22 runs
- 23rd March - India v Bangladesh - India won by 1 run
- 25th March - Australia v Pakistan - Australia won by 21 runs
- 26th March - New Zealand v Bangladesh - New Zealand won by 75 runs
- 27th March - India v Australia - India won by 6 wickets
- 30th March - England v New Zealand - England won by 7 wickets
- 31st March - West Indies v India - West Indies won by 7 wickets
- 3rd April - England v West Indies - West Indies won by 4 wickets
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Get up to £25 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £5 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £25 in free bets
Open Account - Free £25 Bet
Get a free bet of £30 when opening a new account with online bookmaker Betway.
- Register with Betway
- Have a bet of £10 or more
- Betway will match that bet with a free bet up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet at Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers