- BETFAIR - 8/1 West Brom win or 10/1 Middlesbrough win
- PADDY POWER - 4/1 Man City to beat West Ham
- BETFAIR - 4/1 Man City to beat West Ham
- BETFAIR - 4/1 Barcelona to beat Athletic Bilbao
- Live In-Play - The Barclays
- Live In-Play - Made In Denmark
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
- Next Hull Manager - Latest Odds
- PADDY POWER - 6/1 Djokovic to win US Open
- PADDY POWER - 12/1 Murray to win US Open
- BETFAIR - 6/1 Djokovic to win US Open
- BETFAIR - 12/1 Murray to win US Open
Twenty20 World Cup Betting
The Twenty20 World Cup takes place every two years and England won their first ever major trophy in 2010 when they beat Australia in the final. The tournament was first held in 2007 in South Africa and it has proven to be a popular format for betting as bookmakers provide a host of markets, including 'match winner', 'top batsman', 'most sixes' and many more.
2010 Twenty20 World Cup Odds
Odds will appear here...
2016 T20 World Cup Fixtures & Standings
- 16th March - England v West Indies - West Indies won by 6 wickets
- 17th March - Sri Lanka v Afghanistan - Sri Lanka won by 6 wickets
- 18th March - England v South Africa - England won by 2 wickets
- 20th March - South Africa v Afghanistan - South Africa won by 37 runs
- 20th March - Sri Lanka v West Indies - West Indies won by 7 wickets
- 23rd March - England v Afghanistan - England won by 15 runs
- 25th March - South Africa v West Indies - West Indies won by 3 wickets
- 26th March - England v Sri Lanka - England won by 10 runs
- 27th March - West Indies v Afghanistan - Afghanistan won by 6 runs
- 28th March - South Africa v Sri Lanka - South Africa won by 8 wickets
- 15th March - India v New Zealand - New Zealand won by 47 runs
- 16th March - Pakistan v Bangladesh - Pakistan won by 55 runs
- 18th March - Australia v New Zealand - New Zealand won by 8 runs
- 19th March - India v Pakistan - India won by 6 wickets
- 21st March - Australia v Bangladesh - Australia won by 3 wickets
- 22nd March - New Zealand v Pakistan - New Zealand won by 22 runs
- 23rd March - India v Bangladesh - India won by 1 run
- 25th March - Australia v Pakistan - Australia won by 21 runs
- 26th March - New Zealand v Bangladesh - New Zealand won by 75 runs
- 27th March - India v Australia - India won by 6 wickets
- 30th March - England v New Zealand - England won by 7 wickets
- 31st March - West Indies v India - West Indies won by 7 wickets
- 3rd April - England v West Indies - West Indies won by 4 wickets
Paddy Power are offering new clients £30 in free bets. To claim this offer - create a new account, deposit and place an initial bet of £10 and Paddy Power will provide you with £30 in free bets.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open a new account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet - new customers only though. Ladbrokes will match your first bet with a free bet to the same stake - up to a maximum of £50.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Bet365 are offering all new clients a £200 signup bonus offer. Once registered, Bet365 will match your first deposit with a bonus to the same value, up to a maximum of £200.
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
If your new to the bookmaker Coral, you can claim up to £30 in free bets. Register, deposit and place an initial bet of £10. Coral will then give you £30 in free bets. Visit Coral for full details.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker Bet Victor and get £60 in free bets. Bet Victor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £30, plus up to £30 in Casino bonuses.
Open Account - £60 Free Bet
Skybet are offering an impressive £20 in free bets to new customers. Place an initial bet of just £5 and Skybet will provide you with £20 free bets.
Open Account - £20 Free Bet
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers