- PADDY POWER - Get A £20 Risk-Free First Bet (New Customers Only)
- PADDY POWER - Get a £20 Risk-Free Bet On The Rugby (New Customers Only)
- PADDY POWER - Money Back As A Free Bet If Alexis Sanchez Scores v Chelsea
- BETFAIR - 30/1 Man Utd win or 40/1 Chelsea win (New Customers, Max. £1 Bet)
- BETFAIR - 50/1 Arsenal win or 25/1 Man City win (New Customers, Max. £1 Bet)
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Champion Hurdle At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Champion Chase At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Stayers Hurdle At Cheltenham Festival
- PADDY POWER - Non Runner No Bet For Cheltenham Gold Cup
Boxing Betting Guide
Betting has been synonymous with boxing throughout history, albeit not always legally. Thankfully there are plenty of bookmakers that offer good betting markets on the world's best boxing contests these days and hopefully this guide will help explain what is on offer.
Latest Boxing Tips
|Saturday 17th February - 9.30pm||Odds||Won/Lost||Bet|
|George Groves v Chris Eubank Jr|
|Tips||Groves to win by any method Best Bet||@ 11 / 8|
Upcoming Boxing Odds
Odds will appear here when available...
British Boxing Betting
Considering the general concept with boxing is two people knocking seven bells out of each other in a ring the world boxing scene is rather complicated and convoluted, so it's best to do your homework before placing any bets. Each weight division will have different belts to win via the different boxing federations. The World Heavyweight Boxing division is one of the most popular for betting and has captured the imagination of the British betting public over the years.
Should you be interested in having a bet on any big boxing match just go to the bookies section on this site and select a bookmaker which you would like to have an account with. Upon registration you will be entitled to a Free Boxing Sport Bet once you have had your first bet with the bookmaker you have selected.
Popular Boxing Bets
The most popular bet in boxing terms is simply to back the boxer you think will win the fight. The odds are laid out exactly as they would where there is a possibility of three outcomes, with either boxer winning or an unlikely draw. You will find that the odds can be quite short where the favourite is concerned with the majority of fights as they are rarely equal contests.
Have a bet on how many rounds you think there will be in the fight. The bookmaker will set up a line as to how many they think there will be and will offer you odds on whether there will be over or under those amount of rounds. There are usually 12 rounds in professional bouts but make sure you know how many rounds there will be before placing your bet.
Method of Victory Odds
You can bet on the way you think the fight will be won and bookmakers will put up odds on whether the fight will be won by knockout or on points, or even by technical knockout. It's a fun bet to have if you want better value odds on a fight. Check the records of the boxers before placing your bet, as some boxers may have weaker chins than the other.
Latest Boxing News Articles
- Place your first bet on any Sportsbook market and if it loses Paddy Power will refund your stake in CASH.
- Max refund for this offer is £20
- New customers only, limited to one per person. If you’ve previously had a Paddy Power account, you will not qualify for the offer.
- Over 18's Only, Terms and Conditions Apply
Open Account - £20 Risk Free Bet
- Register and place an initial bet of £10
- Boylesports will provide you with up to £25 in free bets
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
- Enter the Promo Code F50 as you register
- Place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Ladbrokes will provide you a free bet of up to £50
- Bet £50 and get £50 in free bets
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Coral will provide you with £30 in free bets
- Visit Coral for full details
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
- Deposit and place a initial bet of £10
- Betfred will provide you with a £30 free bet that can be used on any sport
- In addition to this, Betfred will provide you with 30 free spins on their online casino
Open Account - £30 Signup Offer
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers