- 2000 Guineas - 5/1 Air Force Blue to win (New Paddy Power Customers)
- ACCA SPECIAL - 16/1 West Ham, Bayern Munich, Dortmund and Real Madrid ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Betfair go 8/1 for Sunderland to beat Stoke (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - Get 5/1 for Arsenal to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - New Betfair customers can get 3/1 for Arsenal to win
- LA LIGA - 6/1 Barcelona to beat Real Betis (New Betfair Customers)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - 25/1 Leicester and Man City BOTH to win with Paddy Power
- ACCA SPECIAL - 30/1 Man Utd, Man City, Inter and AC Milan ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - 10/1 Man City and Leicester both to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- SUPER SUNDAY - 10/1 Liverpool to beat Swansea (New Betfaur Customers)
- SUPER SUNDAY - Get 12/1 for Leicester to beat Man United with Paddy Power (New Accounts)
- MAN UTD v LEICESTER - Get 6/1 Man Utd win or 12/1 Leicester win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - Paddy Power go 10/1 for Saints to win on Sunday (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - 10/1 Man City to win the match (New Betfair Accounts)
- RUSSIAN GRAND PRIX - 6/1 Hamilton or 6/1 Rosberg to win the race with Betfair (New Accounts)
- CHELSEA v TOTTENHAM - Paddy Power go 7/1 for Spurs to win on Monday night (New Accounts)
- MNF - 10/1 Chelsea win or 7/1 Tottenham win with Betfair (New Customers)
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Zurich Classic of New Orleans
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Volvo China Open
- Next Aston Villa Manager - Latest Odds
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
Asian Handicaps Betting Guide
Asian handicaps are a very popular football bet type and as the name suggests, they are most popular with punters from the Far East but are offered by bookmakers in the UK. Asian Handicap betting can appear somewhat confusing, but are in fact very straightforward.
Asian Handicap Explained
The basic principle of Asian handicap betting is to remove the draw from the outcome of any football match, this is done by applying a handicap to one of the two teams playing in the match so that for the purpose of the bet, the game can not result in a draw. This is done by the bookmaker applying a goal or more handicap to the team favourite to win the game, i.e. they must win the game by more than the stated number of goals stated in the handicap. The number of goal handicap given to the favourite will be determined by the perceived chance of the favourite.
Asian Handicap Example
If Manchester United play at home to Portsmouth, United would be expected to win comfortably. For the purpose of asian handicap betting, the bookmakers may give Portsmouth a +2 goal start, thus, Manchester United would need to win by three or more goals in order for backers of Manchester United to win the bet. If you had backed Portsmouth to win with a +2 start and the game finished 2-1 to Man Utd, Portsmouth would have won on the handicap. If Man United won by two goals then stakes are refunded. The odds on all asian handicap bets are close to even money for both teams as possible, with the handicap acting to create the equal between the teams
There is also a slight variation to the above example called a double handicap. Put simply,the wager in this case is split in two parts. An example of this would be: Tottenham Hotspur (-½,-1) v West Ham United (+½,+1). If the game was to finish 2-1 to Tottenham, then backers of Spurs would receive half their stake back and West Ham backers would get a return of full stake plus half of the stake as profit. If the handicap had been cleared like in the Man Utd example it would be settled as either win or lose.
Recommended Asian Handicap Bookmakers
Betting on Asian Handicaps should be approached with caution if you are new to this type of bet. However, once you have had some experience, this bet does offer an alternative way to enjoy football betting. Our recommended bookmakers listed below, all accepted asian handicap bettign and provided useful explainations and guides of how much you stand to win and lose based on your intended stake before you click to submit the bet.
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Betway are offering a free £30 bet on their online betting service
- Open account and place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Boylesports will match your first with a free bet of up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet - Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers