- ARSENAL v LEICESTER - Get 15/1 for the Foxes to win with Paddy Power (new accounts)
- IN-PLAY OFFER - Bet £20 pre-match on Arsenal v Leicester with Paddy Power and get a free £10 in-play bet
- ARSENAL v LEICESTER - Get 5/1 for the Gunners to win with Paddy Power (new accounts)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - Get 5/1 for Arsenal to win or 12/1 for Leicester to win with Betfair
- SIX NATIONS - 3/1 England to beat Italy with Betfair (New Customers)
- DOUBLE SPECIAL - 12/1 for Liverpool and Man City BOTH to win on Sunday (new Paddy Power customers)
- VILLA v LIVERPOOL - Betfair offer new customers 6/1 for Liverpool to win on Sunday
- MAN CITY v TOTTENHAM - Paddy Power go 12/1 for Spurs to win (new accounts)
- MAN CITY v SPURS - Get 5/1 City win or 10/1 Tottenham win when you open a Betfair account
- LA LIGA - Betfair offer enhanced odds of 5/1 for Barcelona to beat Celta Vigo (New Accounts)
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
- LIVE IN-PLAY - AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am
Ante Post Betting Guide
Ante Post betting is one of the most popular forms of bet and has been for many years, long before the joys of betting online. The origns of the term antepost refers to the predicting the outcome of a horse race in advance of the runners going to post, hence the term 'ante post'. However, whilst historically ante post betting may have been primarily concerntrated around horse racing, today, punters can enjoy betting ante post on just about any sport and we have a number of the main Ante Post Odds Comparison betting opportunities from the leading online bookmakers for your consideration.
Popular Ante Post Sports Betting
Antepost Horse Racing
Horse Racing still remains the most popular sport for antepost betting with the major races of the racing calendar dominating the attention of punters. The biggest antepost market of the year is the Epsom Derby, with betting for the following years derby picking up momentum twelve months in advance as people look to predict which of the best two year olds will progress to become class ic contenders.
In National Hunt racing, the saying 'all roads lead to Cheltenham' could not ring more true in the bookmakers antepost betting. With 26 Races run over the four day festival in March, focus throughout the Winter months is on which leading jumps prospects are good enough to win a race at the Cheltenahm Festival. The four most popular antepost markets at the Festival are the four Champion races, the Champion Hurdle, the Champion Chase, World Hurdle and Gold Cup.
Ante Post Football Betting
Ante post Football has been popular for many years, with the advent of online betting only increasing the interest in this type of bet. Ante Post football betting mainly concerns predicting the winners of the major football leagues, tournaments and cup competitions at the beginning of the season or before the start of the competition. Predicting the winners of the four leagues for example is the most popular bet prior to the English football season kicking off in August, with many punters having a combination of singles and accumulators on all four divisions as they try to win big! However, in recent years, this has progressed to antepost bets on such markets as top goalscorer, relegation amongst many other season long bets. During major soccer tournaments, the majority of bookmakers business will come from antepost betting with fans putting their money on which team the think will win, with World Cup outright winner betting being the most popular antepost football bet of them all.
The reason as to why antepost betting continues to be so popular is twofold. Firstly, punters will cite that by placing an antepost bet, they will have an interest in the event throughout the build up and its duration, adding to the overall interest and excitement. Secondly, by predicting the winner before a ball has been kicked, struck, bowled of a horse ahs left the stalls, it is a question of skill and judgement of the punter against bokmakers and as such, the risk associated with your horse not running, key players getting injured or any other factor influencing the outcome means that you are likely to get a much bigger price in advance. In comparison, placing a bet before the event starts is much safer but this will be reflected in the odds.
Recommended Anti Post Bookies
All the bookmakers recommended by Betting Directory offer extensive antepost markets across all sports. In addition, if you are a new customer betting first time, then you will be eligible for a free bet on one of the antepost markets.
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you THREE FREE £10 bets.
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Ladbrokes are one of the best known bookmakers in the UK and are offering a free £50 bet when you sign up as a new customer. Register using the bonus code F50 and they'll match your first bet with a free bet up to £50.
Open Account - Free £50 bet
£25 free bet with William Hill.
- Open an account at William Hill and and use the promotion code F25.
- Deposit funds and place your first bet
- William Hill match your first bet with a free bet up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Betfred will give you a free £30 bet when you open a new account and have a first bet of at least £10.
- Open a new betting account with Betfred
- Have a bet of at least £10
- Betfred will give you a free £30 bet
Open Account - Bet £10 Get £30
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers