- 2000 Guineas - 5/1 Air Force Blue to win (New Paddy Power Customers)
- ACCA SPECIAL - 16/1 West Ham, Bayern Munich, Dortmund and Real Madrid ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - Betfair go 8/1 for Sunderland to beat Stoke (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - Get 5/1 for Arsenal to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- ARSENAL v NORWICH - New Betfair customers can get 3/1 for Arsenal to win
- LA LIGA - 6/1 Barcelona to beat Real Betis (New Betfair Customers)
- NEW CUSTOMERS - 25/1 Leicester and Man City BOTH to win with Paddy Power
- ACCA SPECIAL - 30/1 Man Utd, Man City, Inter and AC Milan ALL win (New Betfair Accounts)
- PREMIER LEAGUE - 10/1 Man City and Leicester both to win with Coral (New Accounts)
- SUPER SUNDAY - 10/1 Liverpool to beat Swansea (New Betfaur Customers)
- SUPER SUNDAY - Get 12/1 for Leicester to beat Man United with Paddy Power (New Accounts)
- MAN UTD v LEICESTER - Get 6/1 Man Utd win or 12/1 Leicester win with Betfair (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - Paddy Power go 10/1 for Saints to win on Sunday (New Accounts)
- SOUTHAMPTON v MAN CITY - 10/1 Man City to win the match (New Betfair Accounts)
- RUSSIAN GRAND PRIX - 6/1 Hamilton or 6/1 Rosberg to win the race with Betfair (New Accounts)
- CHELSEA v TOTTENHAM - Paddy Power go 7/1 for Spurs to win on Monday night (New Accounts)
- MNF - 10/1 Chelsea win or 7/1 Tottenham win with Betfair (New Customers)
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Zurich Classic of New Orleans
- LIVE IN-PLAY - Volvo China Open
- Next Aston Villa Manager - Latest Odds
- WATCH LIVE SPORT at BET365
American Football Betting Guide
In recent years, the popularity of American Football has grown beyond all recognition outside of the US. This is thanks largely to the increased exposure that the sport receives courtesy of live NFL games being shown each week during the season on Sky Sports and Channel 5. The demand for the game has grown that much in the UK that there has been one regular season game played at Wembley each year since 2007.
You can find the all-important odds at our dedicated pages:
The NFL season runs between September and January, culminating in the biggest game of all, the Super Bowl, which is contested between the best team from each of the NFL's two conferences, the NFC and the AFC. The majority of games take place traditionally on a Sunday afternoon in the States. At least three games are shown each week in the UK, which, due to time differences on either side of the Atlantic are shown on Sunday evenings. The first of the three games kicks off at 6pm British time, followed by a game at 9:15pm before the final Sunday game kicks off at 1:20am UK time on Monday morning. The first two Sunday games are shown on Sky Sports with the late game being shown on Channel 4. There is also 'Monday night football' each week throughout the regular season, which kicks offs in the early hours of Tuesday morning on our shores and is shown on ESPN.
Towards the end of the season (middle of November onwards), there are also games shown live every Thursday and on some Saturday nights. In addition, all the games during the play-offs as well as Superbowl are broadcast live for the viewing pleasure of British and European Grid Iron fans, many of whom will attribute their passion for this sport to the strategic and tactical nature of the game, not to mention the athleticism of the players and excitement of 'big plays' as well as the glamour of the sport.
Popular NFL Bets
Given the growth in popularity of American Football in the UK, British bookmakers continue to increase the number of betting opportunities that they offer on NFL games as fans look to highten their interest in the action. Just like football matches, you can bet on just about every feasible outcome in an American Football game but the most popular bet types are handicap betting, total points betting and accumulators.
Like all major American sports, the advent of overtime means that virtually every NFL match ends in a win or loss result, this means that in the betting, bookmakers don't price up a draw or tie as a possible outcome. Therefore, only one of the two teams can win. Often there is a strong favourite and therefore handicap betting is a popular bet, this is where one of the teams recieves a given number of points start and the favourite must surpass this given margin in their vitory if the bet is to win.
Another popular bet is betting on the number of points that will be scored by one or both teams in the game. Because American football is split in to two distinct units of defense and offense some teams are notorious for being big scorers or having a great defense or a combination of both. Therefore, punters who follow the stats closely will be aware when two teams with strong offenses are likely to contest a shootout and as such the points total will be high and equally, there will be many occasions when two strong defenses come head to head to battle a low scoring affair.
Because the majority of games are all played on Sundays in the NFL, this lends itself perfectly to fans backing two or more teams to win on the day to form an accumulator bet. Whether it is just a win accumulator or a bet made up of several handicap bets the fact that fans can follow their selections throughout the day make American Football excellent for fans of accumulators.
If you are new to the sport of American Football we would recommend that that you take your time to assess the best teams and how the game dynamics operate before betting but once you begin to understand the rules and know how everything works it can provide great entertainment.
Read our full NFL Tips and season Preview
Latest American Football News Articles
Open a Paddy Power account by using any link on this site, have a bet of £10 and they will give you a £30 free bet.
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an new betting account with the bookmaker Ladbrokes and you can claim a £50 free bet.
Open Account - £50 Free Bet
Claim a sign up bonus offer of £200 with bet365.
- bet365 match your first deposit with a 100% bonus
- Deposit anywhere between £10 and £200 to claim this massive offer
Open Account - £200 Sign Up Offer
Open an account with Coral and get £30 in free bets:
- Click on a link to Coral
- Open a new betting account
- Have your first bet of £10
- Coral will credit your account with £30 in free bets
Open Account - £30 Free Bet
Open an account with online bookmaker BetVictor and get £25 in free bets. BetVictor will match your first bet with a free bet to the same value, up to a maximum of £25.
Open Account - £25 in Free Bets
Get up to £40 in free bets with Sky Bet:
- Sign up to Sky Bet and have a £10 bet.
- Skybet will then reward you with four £10 free bet tokens
Open Account - Free £40 Bet
Betway are offering a free £30 bet on their online betting service
- Open account and place an initial bet of £10 or more
- Boylesports will match your first with a free bet of up to £30
Open Account - £30 Free Bet - Betway
Online Casino Blackjack and Roulette Games
Those looking for some online casino entertainment ought to check out all the latest UK Casino Sign Up offers from the top operators including 32Red and many of the sports betting casinos.
There is excellent information, should you be interested in playing online blackjack, roulette, the best progressives or slots - Online Casino Betting with the best introductory offers